Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your post makes no sense. NEFC Central is literally just another region like any other. NEFC DA and NEFC NPL are separate from that, other than they practice in the same area.Your post makes no sense. NEFC central is literally just another region like any other. NEFC DA and NEFC NPL are separate from any region, other than they practice/play in the same area at Central.
    Well we can’t all be experts can we? Someone mentioned going to DA when kids get older and I’m saying I would go with NEFC after watching NEFC central. That’s all? Clearly getting some great training over there so I’m guessing in my uneducated mind that the NEFC DA would be great too. That’s where we would go.

Comment

Your post makes no sense. NEFC Central is literally just another region like any other. NEFC DA and NEFC NPL are separate from that, other than they practice in the same area.Your post makes no sense. NEFC central is literally just another region like any other. NEFC DA and NEFC NPL are separate from any region, other than they practice/play in the same area at Central.
      What about mach one?

Comment

Well we can’t all be experts can we? Someone mentioned going to DA when kids get older and I’m saying I would go with NEFC after watching NEFC central. That’s all? Clearly getting some great training over there so I’m guessing in my uneducated mind that the NEFC DA would be great too. That’s where we would go.
        Just to clarify, NEFC's Girls DA starts at U13 and runs to U18. That is the top of the pyramid for girl's soccer at NEFC. The 2nd team is called NEFC NPL and plays in the NPL A group. Both DA and NPL play and train out of Mendon and Marlborough and pull players from all regions. NEFC Central is just another region of NEFC. Regional teams run from U8-U18. Prior to U13, there are only regional teams... the split happens at U13. Regional teams are 3rd+ teams at NEFC at U13+. NEFC Central may or may not have a strong regional team as talent gets split up at U13.

For boys, NEFC only has DA from U12-U14. Otherwise, their structure is NPL from U13+ and NEP from U8-U18, with NPL being the highest level for NEFC boys currently. Generally, DA players from U13/14 drop down to NPL once DA is done or move on to the Revs DA or Bolts DA.

Sorry if this seems confusing, but boys and girls are structured differently and there are different options depending on which club you play for and what gender your player is. For girls in MA/RI, ECNL at Stars and Scorpions is likely the strongest girls option, then DA, then NPL, NEP/EDP. Sometimes it depends on age group, but ECNL has been around longer and GDA is struggling with players who want to play HS soccer.

For boys in MA/RI, it is Revs DA, Bolts DA, ECNL/NPL, NEP/EDP. Clubs like NEFC only have boys DA for a few age groups where Revs and Bolts have it from U13-U18. Boys ECNL is still pretty new so NPL is probably the stronger option currently.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X