Larry is Spamming the site beware

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he still have that big wheel with the botn license plate? It’s funny but I actually had a conversation with him once and he had no idea I was someone who was a GOOD friend of Kenny G from EH. Man we knocked him for a loop a few weeks after that. Ohhhh the good times.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Wait, personal friend?

He had business associates in the last two years. Dave (who insists Miller was a PIA) and CJ (who used to run his boards and Miller insisted was a PIA). After that, how about Artie, his out of state fellow adolescent?

Didn't the military pay for his two daughters' college? They long ago moved away. They were surely not friends. Same with his wife from what you hear.

Then his myriad of cats and dog who is long dead.

That's it.

If you are a personal friend, name yourself and be proud of it. The fact is that NO ONE is proud to know this guy as a friend and you are gutless trying to defend his actions.
      Wow- you really sound like someone in the know. Thank you for saying your piece. Interesting stuff .

Comment

Bart Nason is Larry Miller.

Comment

He IS definitely on this site. A friend, cyber security major at at a NY school, tracked the other thread and this thread and linked a few posts to Larry.
          My friend is good. Oh so good.
          Now the next post would be
          “Do tell how they traced it”
          And my response would be
          Hello Larry Miller!
          Don’t even bother.

Comment

Larry is Spamming the site beware

Wait, personal friend?

He had business associates in the last two years. Dave (who insists Miller was a PIA) and CJ (who used to run his boards and Miller insisted was a PIA). After that, how about Artie, his out of state fellow adolescent?

Didn't the military pay for his two daughters' college? They long ago moved away. They were surely not friends. Same with his wife from what you hear.

Then his myriad of cats and dog who is long dead.

That's it.

If you are a personal friend, name yourself and be proud of it. The fact is that NO ONE is proud to know this guy as a friend and you are gutless trying to defend his actions.
            What does PIA mean?

Comment

What does PIA mean?
              I'm assuming they meant PITA - Pain In The Azz

Comment

He IS definitely on this site. A friend, cyber security major at at a NY school, tracked the other thread and this thread and linked a few posts to Larry.
                My friend is good. Oh so good.
                Now the next post would be
                “Do tell how they traced it”
                And my response would be
                Hello Larry Miller!
                Don’t even bother.
                You are a total tool bag.

Comment

I'm assuming they meant PITA - Pain In The Azz
                  It’s PIA
                  Pita is a bread

Comment

Nt

Why is back of the Net not as popular these days

Comment

Why is back of the Net not as popular these days
                      It always had censorship and bias, but I stopped when LM started promoting Surf as the 2nd coming to area soccer.

Comment

It always had censorship and bias, but I stopped when LM started promoting Surf as the 2nd coming to area soccer.
                        And what happened to Surf? I never heard of them on the East Coast.. was he paid to promote them?

Comment

LOL he really jumped the shark with that one!!

Comment

And what happened to Surf? I never heard of them on the East Coast.. was he paid to promote them?
                            He was and it was absurdly obvious what he was doing

Comment

He was and it was absurdly obvious what he was doing
                              Who is he backing these days?

Comment

Who is he backing these days?
                                No one really. His “friends” have moved on and most other clubs are too cautious to interact directly since a few of his old , lewd (sexual references) posts have been circulated. I was emailed directly by a former associate and I knew he was a jerk but never thought he would be vulgar and offensive on his own signature. Turns out Ken at EH had more loyal foot soldiers than botn and they were there when Larry Miller dug his own hole.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X