Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Actually, the FC Bucks 05 ECNL team is in the second to last bracket (13 out of 14), and the FC Bucks ECNL 05-RL team is in the 5th bracket. Interesting that the RL team is seeded higher than the ECNL team????
    The 05 ecnl is in 5th division and 05 ecRl is in 13th division.

06 ecnl is in 2nd division (same as last year) and 06 ecRl is 12th division.

Just shows EcRl is biggest money grab ever. It’s made for the suckers sucker.
    Embarrassing

Comment

The only thing interesting is your inability to read
      They fixed it. The Jeff Cup website was listing it the opposite

Comment

The 05 ecnl is in 5th division and 05 ecRl is in 13th division.

06 ecnl is in 2nd division (same as last year) and 06 ecRl is 12th division.

Just shows EcRl is biggest money grab ever. It’s made for the suckers sucker.
        Embarrassing
        The whole thing is for suckers regardless of bracket. 0 coaches will be present during any FC Bucks matches and 0 college scholarships will be handed out (or even considered) at any FC Bucks matches. This is true whether your in the top, 2nd, 5th, 12 or 13th divisions.

Comment

The whole thing is for suckers regardless of bracket. 0 coaches will be present during any FC Bucks matches and 0 college scholarships will be handed out (or even considered) at any FC Bucks matches. This is true whether your in the top, 2nd, 5th, 12 or 13th divisions.
          Jeff Cup isn’t even a major for ECNL teams, most don’t even bother. The big events will be the ECNL Phoenix followed by ECNL NJ (PDA) and then ECNL playoffs, and we will see 30 to 80 coaches a game on the sidelines. Unlike NPL or USYS teams which will have zero.

Comment

Jeff Cup isn’t even a major for ECNL teams, most don’t even bother. The big events will be the ECNL Phoenix followed by ECNL NJ (PDA) and then ECNL playoffs, and we will see 30 to 80 coaches a game on the sidelines. Unlike NPL or USYS teams which will have zero.
            Agreed. Jeff cup isn’t a showcase. USYS have 0 events that draw any coaches.
            And npl / RL is the biggest waste of time league I’ve ever seen. Been there so believe me on that joke league.

Ecnl and DA are the only respected leagues left.

Comment

Have you checked how many ECNL teams are playing Jeff Cup....tons. And they are doing it while taking a break from their regular season ECNL schedules. If it means nothing then you guys are suckers for going along for the ride and the expenses that go with it....all the power to ya.

Comment

Have you checked how many ECNL teams are playing Jeff Cup....tons. And they are doing it while taking a break from their regular season ECNL schedules. If it means nothing then you guys are suckers for going along for the ride and the expenses that go with it....all the power to ya.
                I see we are back to worrying how others spend their money. We are all fully aware that ECNLand DA teams show up to Jeff Cup, EDP events, Surf Cup, CASL Bethesda etc.. etc.. and we are also fully aware where your kids team won't be playing. Doesn't it suck that my 9th grader has already played in front of Duke, Wisconsin, Penn State, NC State, South Carolina, Michigan, Georgetown, and a bunch of other D1 schools at least she wont be nervous when Rowan, TCNJ and Arcadia come calling.

Comment

I see we are back to worrying how others spend their money. We are all fully aware that ECNLand DA teams show up to Jeff Cup, EDP events, Surf Cup, CASL Bethesda etc.. etc.. and we are also fully aware where your kids team won't be playing. Doesn't it suck that my 9th grader has already played in front of Duke, Wisconsin, Penn State, NC State, South Carolina, Michigan, Georgetown, and a bunch of other D1 schools at least she wont be nervous when Rowan, TCNJ and Arcadia come calling.
                  Don’t waste your breath. This hater guy is on every single thread on here bashing bucks, delco and every other team. He hates ecnl and da because his Mia isn’t apart of it. All out of jealousy.

Comment

Last year my kid played Jeff Cup and the following colleges were represented just to name a few: UVA, Michigan, Maryland, Purdue, Villanova, Florida, Ohio St., NC State, Miss St, Indiana, WVU, Pitt and I could go on and on, so yes this tourney still gets attention and that’s why ECNL, DA and other quality teams play in it, and being placed in top 1-2 brackets does matter in terms of what and how many coaches show up to watch.

Comment

Last year my kid played Jeff Cup and the following colleges were represented just to name a few: UVA, Michigan, Maryland, Purdue, Villanova, Florida, Ohio St., NC State, Miss St, Indiana, WVU, Pitt and I could go on and on, so yes this tourney still gets attention and that’s why ECNL, DA and other quality teams play in it, and being placed in top 1-2 brackets does matter in terms of what and how many coaches show up to watch.
                      From experience, brackets don't matter as much as you think. If a coach has interest in a kid they will come watch no matter what bracket they are playing in. The interest is established well before brackets are known.

Comment

The lack of that patch gets you nothing! No college recruiting, no league standards, no quality at all. Without that "patch" you get nothing! Along with the patch, we have the best coach at FC Bucks, and he has worked with more college coaches than the majority of youth coaches in all of EPA and NJ. That is a fact. So I will take JM, and play ECNL, over any other situation. Only a fool wouldn't.

As for the 06 team, I would stop paying until they make changes. I would be trying to get JM to coach both the 05 and 06 teams. As for FC Bucks as a club, it does stink right now, and could be so much better!
                        Strong post, notice there wasn’t a troll reply. Tough one to combat.

Comment

From experience, brackets don't matter as much as you think. If a coach has interest in a kid they will come watch no matter what bracket they are playing in. The interest is established well before brackets are known.
                          It’s also important to have a quality club coach as an advocate. Generally respected club coaches help draw lots of college coaches. If a club coach sent them good players in the past, college coaches return looking for more.

Comment

That is awesome exposure for your next ninth grader! I hope she will be the exception to every other bucks kid and actually commit to a TOP LEVEL D1 school - because a kid from bucks committing to a high level D1 program hasn’t happened in years. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that her exposure translates to a commitment. Good luck!

Comment

That is awesome exposure for your next ninth grader! I hope she will be the exception to every other bucks kid and actually commit to a TOP LEVEL D1 school - because a kid from bucks committing to a high level D1 program hasn’t happened in years. I’ll keep my fingers crossed that her exposure translates to a commitment. Good luck!
                              Not an FC Bucks player. Your continued shots at FC Bucks in response to every post is tiresome though.

Comment

Playing at the same complex and breathing the same air (i.e., exposure) does not equal playing in front of. It is highly doubtful that any FC bucks team has its match watched by all coaches from all of the D1 schools listed by this delusional poster.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X