Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy smokes! Look at those scores. Jeez!
    Who would want this job?!

Comment

AM

Who would want this job??? Me, lol. I will apply but not for another week or two, lol. They have no place to go but up. When you give up more than a touchdown and the 2pt conversion a week in points....it cant get worse, can it?

Who would want this job?!

Comment

Surely Syracuse could attract a replacement more experienced than the current assistant? One rumor I heard was the Hofstra coach was in for it.
        So if you look at her job description with the 30 under 30 thing ( Holy Cross and Marist Coaches both got this just before getting Hac jobs) and a couple of pertinent degrees, UK NT connection and add that young women coaches are en vogue idk, seems the school might be backing her and if the BB assistant was in line why was she given the interim job? As to the Hofstra guy ( also with UK and Australian connections) why would he leave his little hamlet on the Atlantic Coast of LI right near NYC? Ambitions maybe but Cuse (horrible city)has little else to offer him and his family. Same rumor was posted about him an UConn... who got that one?

Comment

Anna Maria job is Women’s Soccer and SWA which eliminates any male for the job

Comment

Swa???

And what exactly is that?

Anna Maria job is Women’s Soccer and SWA which eliminates any male for the job

Comment

Are you saying that a p5 school is considering the bball asst for its soccer headcoach? Classic.

Comment

Oh and just because you have a cool uk accent doesnt mean you are a good womens soccer coach. Had experience with several. Most, not all, pretty average at best.

Comment

And what exactly is that?
                  Senior Women’s Administrator

It’s an NCAA mandated position in each campus to make sure that women’s athletics are given fair and equitable treatment and to ensure that there is diversity of perspective in leadership of athletics.

Basically - NCAA making sure that old white guys who run departments have a female involved in decisions.

Comment

Syracuse is EXPENSIVE

Wouldn't be surprised if the Syracuse coach has his house on the market the day the season ends. That one is a no brainer. Pathetic. That school is good enough to be respectable. Syracuse isn't Boston, but it is reasonable for the AD to expect respectable results nonetheless. The ACC head scratcher to me is Miami. Why can't they compete? Seems like a better situation than Clemson. Is that coaching as well? I know they just had a coaching change so maybe improvement is on the horizon.
                    So many college programs are creeping up in costs...so if there isn't a nice spread of scholarships across the players to get the costs into a reasonable area, players will go elsewhere. Syracuse is very expensive. Like other schools....huge amount of budget is used for internationals, not just a scholarship but travel home room/board, etc. I have seen some smaller programs have amazing results because everyone on the team had a 1/2 ride. Hmmm....makes sense!!

Comment

Most colleges are expensive. May want to check out community college. Btw, they have soccer and other sporting teams too.

Comment

Is this only about one school, HC? Seems Syracuse head coach resignation would be more interesting? He told the recruits at a camp, ‘I will only take a player if I think they can start as a freshman.’ Seems he was calling the recruiting shots anyway. Assistant has taken over, seems she has a good playing resume. I wonder if she retains the HC job long term.
                        So former Cuse coach said he would only take a player if he thinks they can start as a freshman? Did he only play freshman? Must have. How was that locker room?

Comment

So former Cuse coach said he would only take a player if he thinks they can start as a freshman? Did he only play freshman? Must have. How was that locker room?
                          Lots of coaches say that. It’s a way to knock down scholarship expectations or to politely say I’m not interested. Obviously not all freshman recruits start. Just saying.

Comment

There’a a rumor that Marco Koolman is on his way out.

Comment

There’a a rumor that Marco Koolman is on his way out.
                              My son said the Franklin Pierce coach resigned

Comment

My son said the Franklin Pierce coach resigned
                                https://www.fpuravens.com/sports/mso...0818MSOC-coach

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X