•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who takes over now at Algonquin?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      If you're calling that play a "break away" then I wouldn't going around saying "dumbest statement in a while" (even on TS).
      You lost pal get over it and ya player beat the defender on a ball over the top in western final

Comment

You lost pal get over it and ya player beat the defender on a ball over the top in western final
        You seem confused.

Comment

You seem confused.
          I would've guessed drunk.

Comment

You seem confused.
            And you are dumb

Comment

Pretty sure the President of the organization does which is the Wachusett Boys Coach.
              Unfortunately, yes.

Comment

I would've guessed drunk.
                Another 2 dopes on the thread.........pretty sure I understand what was said clearly you 2 cannot comprehend

Comment

Another 2 dopes on the thread.........pretty sure I understand what was said clearly you 2 cannot comprehend
                  It's an over the top breakaway when the ball is on the ground from halfway until it's in the goal and a player is 1v1 the entire way? Good to know.

Here I was thinking #2 won an incredible battle and finished under pressure. Over the top breakaway it is then!

Comment

It's an over the top breakaway when the ball is on the ground from halfway until it's in the goal and a player is 1v1 the entire way? Good to know.

Here I was thinking #2 won an incredible battle and finished under pressure. Over the top breakaway it is then!
                    Still talking about WMass soccer on the CMass thread? Wake me when it's over.

Comment

Still talking about WMass soccer on the CMass thread? Wake me when it's over.
                      Central Ma yawn

Comment

So who will be taking over Algonquin? Will there be any other openings?

Comment

Incredible battle lol number #2 run fast chase ball.My lab can do that.

Comment

So who will be taking over Algonquin? Will there be any other openings?
                            Shrewsbury sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.

Comment

Shrewsbury sooner or later. Hopefully sooner.
                              Bet the WA coach hopes it's later.

Comment

Incredible battle lol number #2 run fast chase ball.My lab can do that.
                                Yup and they won so what's your point.......beat the defender to the ball that was cleared moron

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X