X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BREAKING NEWS: Hope Solo returns to USWNT

https://www.starsandstripesfc.com/20...nmark-friendly

So stupid - another player should be getting that PT, even in a friendly.

And your title is a misnomer - she isn't coming back except for this one appearance. If they are devoid of GK talent it's of their making. They relied on her for too long and ignored the GK bench.

Comment

She was the best. If she'd been on the men's team, she'd never of even been suspended. Let her have her 200th cap celebration. Her punishment far outweighed the crime.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        She was the best. If she'd been on the men's team, she'd never of even been suspended. Let her have her 200th cap celebration. Her punishment far outweighed the crime.
        Punishment far outweighed the crime? I don't think so. She's a train wreck. She has gotten away with a lot more than she's been called on. When it is her time to retire, I say good riddance.

Comment

She has a lengthy list of violations and warnings and despises her teammates and coach. She shouldn't wear the uniform any longer.

Comment

She has a lengthy list of violations and warnings and despises her teammates and coach. She shouldn't wear the uniform any longer.
            Totally agree. Individually, some of her mistakes were merely youthful indiscretions, but cumulative and the repetitive nature shows the true person she is. Definitely not a positive example of what a world class athlete should be nor the person with the privilege of representing their country. To think that she has any support in her corner based on the way she conducts herself is bizarre; then again we do have Trump for president so maybe it is my values that are off. For the sake of my children, hope not!

Comment

Agree and then she can retire from the US team.

Comment

Totally agree. Individually, some of her mistakes were merely youthful indiscretions, but cumulative and the repetitive nature shows the true person she is. Definitely not a positive example of what a world class athlete should be nor the person with the privilege of representing their country. To think that she has any support in her corner based on the way she conducts herself is bizarre; then again we do have Trump for president so maybe it is my values that are off. For the sake of my children, hope not!
                She grew up living out of her car with her Mom. Give her a break. She is the greatest athlete to play that position ever. But not a role model. Double standard for women athletes. She'd be a model citizen on a male team.

Comment

She grew up living out of her car with her Mom. Give her a break. She is the greatest athlete to play that position ever. But not a role model. Double standard for women athletes. She'd be a model citizen on a male team.
                  When it comes to greatest athletes, women are irrelevant.....now if you say, greatest female athlete than you got a point

Signed,
                  President Donald J. Trump

Comment

There may never be another like her get to 200!

Comment

So glad she's coming back! She's hot as hell and I LOVE seeing those nips through that keeper jersey! YAY HOPE!!

Comment

So glad she's coming back! She's hot as hell and I LOVE seeing those nips through that keeper jersey! YAY HOPE!!
                        I want to suck those t*tties!

Comment

I want to suck those t*tties!
                          Didn't know she had a rack

Comment

god I hope you neanderthals don't have daughters

Comment

Mmmm...think I'll get Arby's for lunch today.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X