Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Massachusetts club team beats 2 DA teams at IMG Cup?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    DA does not mean the best players in the area it just means the players whose Mommy & Daddy are willing to pay the ridiculous fees so they can tell their friends & families on Facebook that their kid is playing for the academy teams.
    Nice try! Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

The majority of the top players play DA. That's how it is. What these results simply mean is that in some areas of the country the non-DA teams are just as good if not better than the top players in another area of the country. The top players in that region are STILL by and large playing in their local DA academies. It's just that those that didn't make the cut are really good too and might be better than the DA players in your area.

The amount of propoganda on this page is crazy. It would be like after Wofford beat North Carolina in basketball this winter that people would be suddenly screaming that the ACC doesn't have the best basketball talent in the country anymore. Not that Wofford happens to be a really good team despite not being in the ACC.

Okay folks, keep telling yourself that non-DA teams are just as talented if not moreso than DA teams. And also that the Southern Conference is just as good if not better than the ACC. Whatever makes you happy.

Comment

Yeah, you're an idiot with that backwards logic. So I should take my cue from you, the guy who has nothing better to do with his time that copy and paste the same drek all over TS? That's rich. The funny thing is if reading your crap makes me a wage slave hourly worker, what doest that say about you?? That you're on unemployment and collecting food stamps?

As my Cuban brethren would say.......eres tremendo comemierda.
      I'm the idiot? You may want to take a grammar course before you launch insults about someone else's intelligence. As far my employment status.....well, I have 2 kids playing DA, so based on the uninformed logic above, I am most certainly filthy rich!

Comment

I found this interesting!

I found this while looking over scores from Disney this weekend. This U15 boys team from Philly is ranked #1 in the nation in GotSoccer points, and had to face 3 U15 DA teams at Disney. They lost 2 and tied 1. Does this help to confirm the argument that the DA is better? I'd say so. Discuss....

http://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/t...y=yes&compact=

http://events.gotsport.com/events/re...der=Boys&Age=0
        The #1 boys U15 non-DA team in the nation finished at the bottom of the table against mediocre DA teams. Enough said!

Comment

This shows just how little you actually know about DA. DA is no more expensive, and in many cases less expensive than regular travel soccer. Also, there ARE DA scholarships available from both the clubs and US Soccer. In other words, if your kid is good enough to play DA, then cost will not keep them from doing so. I know all of this, because I am a DA team manager for a team with several scholarship players. Do some research before you vomit incorrect information people!
          Lying fool.

Comment

Lying fool.

Shouldn't you be whining on the GDA vs High School thread? Oh yeah, you lost that battle turd. Now where's that kid of yours? Water bottles don't fill themselves you know.

Comment

Lying fool.
              I am not lying. Look it up. Fool!

Comment

Yeah, you're an idiot with that backwards logic. So I should take my cue from you, the guy who has nothing better to do with his time that copy and paste the same drek all over TS? That's rich. The funny thing is if reading your crap makes me a wage slave hourly worker, what doest that say about you?? That you're on unemployment and collecting food stamps?

As my Cuban brethren would say.......eres tremendo comemierda.
                So you do accept that you are a Troll then. Good.

Comment

I'm certainly not lazy. I would call my move a smart use of my time, and downright industrious. You, however, are most certainly lazy. The fact that you knew that I posted the exact same thing on 2 different threads leads me to believe that you have nothing better to do than patrol the pages of TS, and likely work for an hourly wage. Carry on my wayward son!
                  Sorry PP,

YOU at least accept that you are a troll. baby Steps.

And, when it is the headline of a thread it is pretty easy to see dumb ass.

Comment

I am not lying. Look it up. Fool!
                    You already mentioned your a DA manager! Your job is to fill parents full of **** & steal their money.Yes there are gullible parents out there but I'm not one of them and there's alot like me.so Vomit on your own Vomit.

Comment

You already mentioned your a DA manager! Your job is to fill parents full of **** & steal their money.Yes there are gullible parents out there but I'm not one of them and there's alot like me.so Vomit on your own Vomit.

You mean there are lot of Rec Moms whose kids did not make DA? Surely you jest!

Comment

Here you go turd:

http://www.ussoccerda.com/scholarship-program

By the way, my "job" as team manager has nothing to do filling anything full of $h;t! However, I feel quite confident you yourself are in fact plenty full of it!

Comment

Here you go turd:

By the way, my "job" as team manager has nothing to do filling anything full of $h;t! However, I feel quite confident you yourself are in fact plenty full of it!
                          Blah,Blah Blah, DA is not working so your argument is meaningless.

Comment

Here you go turd:

Scholarships at non MLS clubs are infrequent. Best chance for free is to make an MLS squad, assuming there's one within a reasonable distance and you have the skills. But 2/3s of DA club are pay to play. The token scholarship doesn't begin to make a dent

Comment

Blah,Blah Blah, DA is not working so your argument is meaningless.
                              Pity your kid not making the cut was detrimental to your mental stability. There is no answer for you kind of stupid.

Comment

Scholarships at non MLS clubs are infrequent. Best chance for free is to make an MLS squad, assuming there's one within a reasonable distance and you have the skills. But 2/3s of DA club are pay to play. The token scholarship doesn't begin to make a dent
                                Here's ALL you need to know.......if your kid is good enough he will pay nearly nothing to play. If not, then you will pay about the same as any other travel player. At our club, DA players pay less than ECNL and 3rd tier players. You non-DAers will just make up ANY excuse you can as to why you don't want your kid to play DA when the reality is really that he's just not good enough. You guys are @$$clowns!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X