Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, more than half the money should go to coaching salaries. That is the main cost for a youth soccer club.

And maybe check your math. It would seem that CS is quite low on its numbers compared to other local clubs. Somebody is not getting paid a market fee. You have about 30 coaches, per your website, including 3 directors. $189,000 divided by 30 = $6300.

$6300 divided by 9 months = $700 per month. $700 divided by 36 coach hours per month (average) = $19 per hour. That's what an assistant manager at McDonalds makes. You get what you pay for.

I'm not a supporter or member of CS, but according to the IRS filing, nobody is running away with any money.
    Obviously, you are retarded. The club has all college kids and a "couple" of experienced coaches on staff. There is no way they split the coaching pot evenly. If you think they do, you are smoking pot! The DOC and his brother get more than $100,000 and that doesn't cover the cost of their trips to tournaments which is fully funded by their teams, above and beyond, what is listed here. It also doesn't include the cash they received from the private training that the IRS knows nothing about. The "staff" probably gets about $1,000 to $3,000 each and I am not sure where you came up with 36 hours a month (three trainings and a game a week)? Some teams don't even play games and some don't play in tournaments, so obviously you are just padding hours to slice that overall number. The high school teams aren't even playing now which further drops that "average". So McDonald's is looking pretty good right now, although I don't think I would want to be at either place.

Comment

Obviously, you are retarded. The club has all college kids and a "couple" of experienced coaches on staff. There is no way they split the coaching pot evenly. If you think they do, you are smoking pot! The DOC and his brother get more than $100,000 and that doesn't cover the cost of their trips to tournaments which is fully funded by their teams, above and beyond, what is listed here. It also doesn't include the cash they received from the private training that the IRS knows nothing about. The "staff" probably gets about $1,000 to $3,000 each and I am not sure where you came up with 36 hours a month (three trainings and a game a week)? Some teams don't even play games and some don't play in tournaments, so obviously you are just padding hours to slice that overall number. The high school teams aren't even playing now which further drops that "average". So McDonald's is looking pretty good right now, although I don't think I would want to be at either place.
      As I said, I am not part of CS. I have posted the info on here for you to digest. We went through a similar issue at our club and I know where to get the info. Normally that comes back with a simple "thank you," not derogatory statements of being a retard and habitual drug user. If you don't like my math, then calculate your own. I'm not sure what you think a coach should be paid, but these numbers do not show anything decent. Your own statements on salaries are guesses. Between $1-$3000? Where are you going to find even a college student to work for $100 per month? Let's be realistic.

But since you have insider knowledge on the collection of illicit cash funds, then by all means go with that. If coaches are collecting money for services outside of the club, that is a different issue. Do a search on sunbiz.org to see if they have a separate company established. The IRS filing on CS shows all moneys of the club. If any single person were given more than $100,000, there is a load of additional paperwork. It is not there, so no one is getting paid that kind of money. Maybe they are splitting 50/50, but still, 2 people at 20 hours per week (guesstimate) for 100K is nothing.

Comment

As I said, I am not part of CS. I have posted the info on here for you to digest. We went through a similar issue at our club and I know where to get the info. Normally that comes back with a simple "thank you," not derogatory statements of being a retard and habitual drug user. If you don't like my math, then calculate your own. I'm not sure what you think a coach should be paid, but these numbers do not show anything decent. Your own statements on salaries are guesses. Between $1-$3000? Where are you going to find even a college student to work for $100 per month? Let's be realistic.

But since you have insider knowledge on the collection of illicit cash funds, then by all means go with that. If coaches are collecting money for services outside of the club, that is a different issue. Do a search on sunbiz.org to see if they have a separate company established. The IRS filing on CS shows all moneys of the club. If any single person were given more than $100,000, there is a load of additional paperwork. It is not there, so no one is getting paid that kind of money. Maybe they are splitting 50/50, but still, 2 people at 20 hours per week (guesstimate) for 100K is nothing.

Wow. Thank you! There, I said it! You are really dumb! Two coaches at 20 hours a week? And you think that two people should collect $100,000 for being in charge of a crap club like CSU? Where are you coming up with that "hours" total since no one at the club is there four nights a week for both sessions and/or at all of the games? You claim not to be with CSU, but you have got to be someone on the board trying to mask your ineptitude! You are as dumb as the random question that I needed to answer to respond. Yeah, the 45th President question.

Comment

Wow. Thank you! There, I said it! You are really dumb! Two coaches at 20 hours a week? And you think that two people should collect $100,000 for being in charge of a crap club like CSU? Where are you coming up with that "hours" total since no one at the club is there four nights a week for both sessions and/or at all of the games? You claim not to be with CSU, but you have got to be someone on the board trying to mask your ineptitude! You are as dumb as the random question that I needed to answer to respond. Yeah, the 45th President question.
          I posted info for you to help with your "investigation." If you don't like it, ignore it. The info is taken right from the IRS. The salary numbers I provided were guesstimates, which I clearly wrote. And they are much more realistic than your guesses. The numbers are based upon experience at the club my daughters currently play at. Again, it is not CS, but we definitely have some of the reject coaches from your club. We also know the Lamarre brothers from a previous club. I don't think they are worth any money, but that is not my decision.

But as far as your rants against my opinions, feel free to go f*ck yourself. Obviously you cannot do research on your own and can only bitch/moan on an anonymous website. Later azzhole.

Comment

I posted info for you to help with your "investigation." If you don't like it, ignore it. The info is taken right from the IRS. The salary numbers I provided were guesstimates, which I clearly wrote. And they are much more realistic than your guesses. The numbers are based upon experience at the club my daughters currently play at. Again, it is not CS, but we definitely have some of the reject coaches from your club. We also know the Lamarre brothers from a previous club. I don't think they are worth any money, but that is not my decision.

But as far as your rants against my opinions, feel free to go f*ck yourself. Obviously you cannot do research on your own and can only bitch/moan on an anonymous website. Later azzhole.
            The brothers who spoke of DEFINITELY are not worth the money they are getting paid by the club.

Comment

Si is the Vice President fires yet for allowing her husband to behave the way he did at a game and get parents on the bully daughters team suspended? How can they do anything to any parents and she stays as Vice President who should be enforcing rules as a board me never. Oh wait. I forgot. The rules don’t apply to them. DR is a wimp. And the bold guy that goes around intimidating people. Did he talk to the husband being that he’s just being treated like a parent as his ugly wife is not fired yet. That’s CS. A JOKE!!!!!!!!

Comment

Si is the Vice President fires yet for allowing her husband to behave the way he did at a game and get parents on the bully daughters team suspended? How can they do anything to any parents and she stays as Vice President who should be enforcing rules as a board me never. Oh wait. I forgot. The rules don’t apply to them. DR is a wimp. And the bold guy that goes around intimidating people. Did he talk to the husband being that he’s just being treated like a parent as his ugly wife is not fired yet. That’s CS. A JOKE!!!!!!!!
                It is really hard to believe that a club so irrelevant has so many threads about it. Yes, the brothers are literally stealing money. How many of their teams play in high-level tournaments Like Disney qualifiers, CASL or others AND have success? How many of their players have gone on and played in college? What kind of organization has their entire parent group get suspended from games for their actions and one of the parents happens to be the husband of a board member? The President drives around in a golf cart? Is he disabled? And who paid for that? Kids and families are starting to leave in droves. One of the previous posts showed IRS figures that reflected $14,000 in refunds? Their club fees are the same as some academies in the area and they get to play in the SFYUSA and low level tournaments if they play in any tournaments at all. The early season teams play a ridiculous fee and they get what?

Comment

Stop hating on the brothers and CSU. Look at what they are doing at Douglas. Undefeated baby! Here comes a state championship!

Comment

And...

It is really hard to believe that a club so irrelevant has so many threads about it. Yes, the brothers are literally stealing money. How many of their teams play in high-level tournaments Like Disney qualifiers, CASL or others AND have success? How many of their players have gone on and played in college? What kind of organization has their entire parent group get suspended from games for their actions and one of the parents happens to be the husband of a board member? The President drives around in a golf cart? Is he disabled? And who paid for that? Kids and families are starting to leave in droves. One of the previous posts showed IRS figures that reflected $14,000 in refunds? Their club fees are the same as some academies in the area and they get to play in the SFYUSA and low level tournaments if they play in any tournaments at all. The early season teams play a ridiculous fee and they get what?
                    Its easy to be soooooooooo jealous of a club that is up and coming. Its easy to drag someones name thru the mud when you have no real evidence. Let me guess Daddy coach, your club Sunrise is soooo much better with your incompetent daddy coaches, you paying to keep these kids playing at your club and you playing on your fields for free?! Well it looks like that is ALLLL coming to a hault. Maybe we should investigate you, and how you can afford a big house on your teacher salary?? hmmmm...eventually the truth comes to the surface. Stop hating on the club for doing great things. They cant control every parent and last I checked Sunrise is the most ghetto azz club out there. Maybe instead of letting all the good players play for free, you should atleast let them earn their spot. Your useless and your club is going down. Keep stealing your talent and letting them pay for free, I am sure you will get more commits that way! azzhole

Comment

Its easy to be soooooooooo jealous of a club that is up and coming. Its easy to drag someones name thru the mud when you have no real evidence. Let me guess Daddy coach, your club Sunrise is soooo much better with your incompetent daddy coaches, you paying to keep these kids playing at your club and you playing on your fields for free?! Well it looks like that is ALLLL coming to a hault. Maybe we should investigate you, and how you can afford a big house on your teacher salary?? hmmmm...eventually the truth comes to the surface. Stop hating on the club for doing great things. They cant control every parent and last I checked Sunrise is the most ghetto azz club out there. Maybe instead of letting all the good players play for free, you should atleast let them earn their spot. Your useless and your club is going down. Keep stealing your talent and letting them pay for free, I am sure you will get more commits that way! azzhole
                      Wait! Did you just say stop hating on a club for doing great things? What great things have you done? When was the last time you won a state championship or did well in a tournament that was above rec level? What leagues do you play in? Go ahead, I'm waiting!

Comment

Okay then

Wait! Did you just say stop hating on a club for doing great things? What great things have you done? When was the last time you won a state championship or did well in a tournament that was above rec level? What leagues do you play in? Go ahead, I'm waiting!
                        Let me hurry and give you all our accomplishments because its very important you know every single one. I think you need to go back and grade your papers, you shouldn't be using school property to act like your something big and bad online. Go back to your pathetic existence and your low paying job, we know that your only something in your own head on the field but nothing in real life when you step off that field. Kick rocks

Comment

Let me hurry and give you all our accomplishments because its very important you know every single one. I think you need to go back and grade your papers, you shouldn't be using school property to act like your something big and bad online. Go back to your pathetic existence and your low paying job, we know that your only something in your own head on the field but nothing in real life when you step off that field. Kick rocks
                          What accomplishments? It shouldn't take that long. I am in the bathroom taking a dump, just like your program.

Comment

Yes Phil, I guess by comparison, my job is low paying compared to what you are making by ripping off the club and the amount of work you actually do. Not sure why you keep referring me as a teacher, since I am not, but at least I do have a real job and impact more lives than you ever will.

Comment

hmmm

Yes Phil, I guess by comparison, my job is low paying compared to what you are making by ripping off the club and the amount of work you actually do. Not sure why you keep referring me as a teacher, since I am not, but at least I do have a real job and impact more lives than you ever will.
                              What makes you think its phil, hes too busy ripping people off according to you. And if your the same one who wrote you have time because your taking a dump, that may take a verrrrrryyyy long time since your full of SH*T and I honestly dont have that kinda time.

Comment

What makes you think its phil, hes too busy ripping people off according to you. And if your the same one who wrote you have time because your taking a dump, that may take a verrrrrryyyy long time since your full of SH*T and I honestly dont have that kinda time.
                                Yep. You are definitely Phil.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X