Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

View Poll Results: Trump yea or nay?
Mentally deranged fuktard. Die in a fire! 26 89.66%
Best. Pres. Evah! How could you not love that peen? 2 6.90%
Who? What team is he on? What position does he play? 1 3.45%
Voters: 29. This poll is closed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1401  
Old 01-15-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Ok you got me you win. My wifeís a Dentist ....yours ?
Me...Iím Anaesthesiologist ...you ?

Good night friend.
then put your azz too sleep so mama can get elbow deep
Reply With Quote
  #1402  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You forget itís the snowflakes that want to get rid of the second amendment. Guess which side is armed and which is not?

However, good for you for listening to the other side.
No we just want to insure whack jobs like you can't have them, especially not automatic weapons
Reply With Quote
  #1403  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
No we just want to insure whack jobs like you can't have them, especially not automatic weapons
it is already illegal to have an automatic weapon
Reply With Quote
  #1404  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
it is already illegal to have an automatic weapon
nope, just new ones. semi-automatic weapons/modified weapons are the issue. just ask the people in vegas

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2...ide-full-auto/
Reply With Quote
  #1405  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
they also create the oxygen you breathe- i love trees,so does my dog
Hey Dummy, are you doubting Ronald Reagan?? He said trees create more pollution than automobiles. He was right. He was always right. Hand your papers in, you're fired from our militia.

MAGA
Reply With Quote
  #1406  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey Dummy, are you doubting Ronald Reagan?? He said trees create more pollution than automobiles. He was right. He was always right. Hand your papers in, you're fired from our militia.

MAGA
Not a good idea to listen to presidents with dementia.
Reply With Quote
  #1407  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not a good idea to listen to presidents with dementia.
President prez included, and even more so one who doesn't seem to have ever attended a science class
Reply With Quote
  #1408  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
President prez included, and even more so one who doesn't seem to have ever attended a science class
Snowflakes love that science. Read the Bible, there's no science in there.

MAGA
Reply With Quote
  #1409  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Snowflakes love that science. Read the Bible, there's no science in there.

MAGA
yes and dinosaurs roamed the earth with humans 6500 years ago, when the earth was created by a white bearded guy in the clouds
Reply With Quote
  #1410  
Old 01-16-2018
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
yes and dinosaurs roamed the earth with humans 6500 years ago, when the earth was created by a white bearded guy in the clouds
You can take your DNA and Stuff it up your FFA.

This place is a real shlt hole.

MAGA
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.