Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tbu rowdies now the only pro affililate da in the state of florida. What a joke!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    That's really going to hold back the expansion of DA if the only way to get full DA is if the club is tied to an MLS team. The next 2 won't be added for a few years!
    Never said that. I am just saying it for the Tampa Bay area. Your not getting a full DA. Deal with it.

Comment

Never said that. I am just saying it for the Tampa Bay area. Your not getting a full DA. Deal with it.
      I heard the announcement will be in about weeks as it was February 3rd in 2017.

Comment

Go find the video on Youtube and see how it went.
        I guess they tied but found the videos. These are both a goal. Chargers are lucky the ref was clueless. How does a DA get destroyed by a club team 5-3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR-Yndg-4hI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13B4XHrcBlQ

Comment

I guess they tied but found the videos. These are both a goal. Chargers are lucky the ref was clueless. How does a DA get destroyed by a club team 5-3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR-Yndg-4hI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13B4XHrcBlQ
          How do you think it's a goal? The first one only the linesman can tell and the linesman does not flag the ball over the line. The second one is blatant goaltender interference.

Comment

With oc farming out there da. We now only have one club affiliate with connection to a pro team. That is the tbu rowdies. Outside of img they have to be the worst run da in the state. With there 3 da doc's in 12 months. The scandle in texax. Etc., this sums up what's wrong with soccer in this country. Before da we were producing better players. Now with da we produce more $$$$$$$$$
            The only thing this sums up is that you didn’t receive a passing grade in English.

Comment

The only thing this sums up is that you didn’t receive a passing grade in English.
              Hey the grammar retard is back. Haha 😆. Buddy grammar may not be my thing, but I guarantee you my masters degree and high level job does. Go back to working your 40 to 50k a year job

Comment

Hey the grammar retard is back. Haha 😆. Buddy grammar may not be my thing, but I guarantee you my masters degree and high level job does. Go back to working your 40 to 50k a year job
                "masters degree and high level job does"....what? Does your thing? Congrats on that masters degree from UTI

Comment

Where did you get your master's degree, and what is it in? Cosmetology? "Buddy grammar may not be my thing, but I guarantee you my masters degree and high level job does" ***? "does" what? You can't even write a legible sentence.

Comment

"7 Clubs, 165 teams and 2 divisions added for 2017-18 Development Academy Season"

http://www.ussoccerda.com/20170203-d...n-announcement

It appears as though the U.S. Soccer Development Academy is committed to rampant expansion if the last two years is any indication.

I wouldn't be too confident arguing against expansion in the Tampa Bay area.

Comment

"7 Clubs, 165 teams and 2 divisions added for 2017-18 Development Academy Season"

http://www.ussoccerda.com/20170203-d...n-announcement

It appears as though the U.S. Soccer Development Academy is committed to rampant expansion if the last two years is any indication.

I wouldn't be too confident arguing against expansion in the Tampa Bay area.
                      MV has connections with TBU already or they have a habit of collecting kids from TBU after they age out. I am sure now that they have DA TBU will loose more kids.

Comment

MV has connections with TBU already or they have a habit of collecting kids from TBU after they age out. I am sure now that they have DA TBU will loose more kids.
                        What does that have to do with DA expansion in the Tampa Bay area?

Comment

What does that have to do with DA expansion in the Tampa Bay area?
                          Assuming (a big assumption) that TBU does get full DA, do they also get GDA as well?

Comment

Assuming (a big assumption) that TBU does get full DA, do they also get GDA as well?
                            I heard TBU decided not to apply for GDA for another season to further stabilize ECNL and watch GDA to see if/how it develops.

Comment

I heard TBU decided not to apply for GDA for another season to further stabilize ECNL and watch GDA to see if/how it develops.
                              That's spin

Comment

It will be interesting to see how this all plays out over the next few years with both DA & GDA in the Tampa Bay area. A couple of things to keep an eye on:

1. Does TBU finally get full DA?
                                2. Does TBU get the GDA, either next year or the year after?
                                3. Does WFF lose the GDA in the next few years?
                                4. Will WFF ever get DA?
                                5. Will the Chargers ever lose the DA?
                                6. Does IMG lose the GDA next year?

All of these things will be beyond when it is important to my daughter, but it will be fun to watch all of the moving parts & where everything ultimately ends up.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X