X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Only the quality ones were picked at vancouver and they all stayed
    And now the remaining 2-3 players that stayed at pacific and FCSC will be showing up to tryouts at Vantucky timbers

Comment

There back

Looks like there will be a new trophy in the case for the revolution 😜😜😜😜

Comment

Looks like there will be a new trophy in the case for the revolution 😜😜😜😜
        I think they won!

Cowlitz County Kick in the Grass Tourney!

Well done ladies!

Comment

Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
          I am not related to this team but caught some of their practice the other day. They are the real deal. I thought I was watching a U14 team. Skilled passing and disciplined possession like Barcelona or Bayern Munich. I was surprised I've never seen beautiful game played by kids this way.

The parents said they were working on big plans but couldn't comment based on coaches instructions. The said there is a master plan that will be revealed in the appropriate forum most likely a press conference.

They were something special. The parents are pretty crazy but the kids are big time. They've already been written up in the press. One of the dad's said they beat a team 25-0. Wow!
          I read about this team in the news. 25-0 is impressive! They are playing in a manner that is possession soccer. High quality. I might have to catch a game.

25-0 is impressive no matter how you slice it. At U9 no less. What ever became of this team?

Comment

25-0 is impressive no matter how you slice it. At U9 no less. What ever became of this team?
            Washed up by U12 - typical of bootball thugball teams.

Comment

Some days when the melancholy overtakes me, I sings songs of the revolution.
              When the wind blows sometimes I swear I her the old songs again. . . we were so innocent then

Comment

Washed up by U12 - typical of bootball thugball teams.
                Only good player ended up on Thorns.

Comment

Their coach was the problem. The most arrogant, immature, “little man” I’ve ever met.

These girls are lucky that he left so they could learn better soccer from literally anyone else.

Comment

Their coach was the problem. The most arrogant, immature, “little man” I’ve ever met.

These girls are lucky that he left so they could learn better soccer from literally anyone else.
                    An American soccer coach perceived as arrogant - go figure.

Comment

Pacific FC is still around?
                      Who knew?

Comment

Pacific FC is still around?
                        Who knew?
                        Always seem to have good girls teams at the younger ages, but they have gone quiet.

Comment

Always seem to have good girls teams at the younger ages, but they have gone quiet.
                          If your definition of good is a team that wins games but loses all sense of development by age 12 then you are correct...

Comment

If your definition of good is a team that wins games but loses all sense of development by age 12 then you are correct...
                            Bootball can win you a lot of games in the Ulittle ages. Clubs like Pacific, and most of the Alliance for that matter, prove that point every year.

Comment

ok, lets bring back the Rev............... most of the girls on this team will be playing D1

Comment

Shout out to the revolution parents who at one point thought they were the bees knees

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X