Girls DA Florida Showcase

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for adding something new to the conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      DA is awful soccer. The club that mY kid is at the top players are on ECNL
      Sp the DA team at YOUR Club is awful...thanks for telling us

Comment

And everybody else are in DA. You should run the table in ecnl .

Comment

No doubt DA is the future. It is not there yet.

Comment

Stars arecwn ECNL club. Period

JD isn't even in Florida. Enough said

Comment

No doubt DA is the future. It is not there yet.
              Well based on college coaches in FL and all the top teams around the country there, DA made great strides to be the very present. Well organized, great fields, great competition, and coaches from national champions and down.

Comment

Stars arecwn ECNL club. Period

JD isn't even in Florida. Enough said
                Trying to justify your 9-0 loss? It will not stick. Tell your parents that and US soccer took note. BTW, you must be the only one left in the ecnl. With PDA, pen fusion and breakers fully in DA you shoud mop NE division and win at least 3-4 National championships. We will be watching. Enough said.

Comment

One thing I have noticed with the MA teams in Florida is that they are struggling with the heat and the subbing rules of DA. It’s not an excuse, just a fact. I wish that DA would alter the subbing rules for these showcases. Lots of college coaches here and some girls aren’t getting much time. Most coaches watch only one half and then move to another game. Sucks for those girls who only play in the first or second half. It’s a showcase to play in front of College coaches then make it about that.

Comment

The DA is not about recruiting for college. It is about developing for the national team. You can’t have it both. if your daughter is not in the top 6 or 7 you should be used to Leeds playing time. Our coach plays all his players at least half a game and if the coach is attending the entire game regardless of the results.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Trying to justify your 9-0 loss? It will not stick. Tell your parents that and US soccer took note. BTW, you must be the only one left in the ecnl. With PDA, pen fusion and breakers fully in DA you shoud mop NE division and win at least 3-4 National championships. We will be watching. Enough said.
                      This post is embarrassing for so many reasons. Our club claimed we were national champions when the top teams weren’t in the league, and we learned that last year. We’ve been through this rodeo. It is the first year, and the older age groups may not make the switch, particularly when the girls are committed. DA will take over on the girls side, too, but it may take a few years and clubs will have to sort out waivers. In my opinion, Breakers gave out far too many. The moral of the story is do what you think is right to help your kids and maybe not worry so much about the choices others are making. Several clubs have great track records, and most Breakers families have enough self-awareness not to post crap like thiis. It will be interesting in college when kids from different clubs find themselves on the same team.

Off to the sun.

Comment

This post is embarrassing for so many reasons. Our club claimed we were national champions when the top teams weren’t in the league, and we learned that last year. We’ve been through this rodeo. It is the first year, and the older age groups may not make the switch, particularly when the girls are committed. DA will take over on the girls side, too, but it may take a few years and clubs will have to sort out waivers. In my opinion, Breakers gave out far too many. The moral of the story is do what you think is right to help your kids and maybe not worry so much about the choices others are making. Several clubs have great track records, and most Breakers families have enough self-awareness not to post crap like thiis. It will be interesting in college when kids from different clubs find themselves on the same team.

Off to the sun.
                        With all respect that post was spot on and I am afraid you didn't understand why. For stars parents to claim that JD is not in Florida and that they are ECNL club only is very disrespectful to your own DA kids that are in Florida and being neglected. That's what is embarrassing. I honestly don't think you read the reason of that response. Do you believe it is fair for these kids that had an embarrassing loss to be dispatched with : ECNL is what matters for stars?

Comment

With all respect that post was spot on and I am afraid you didn't understand why. For stars parents to claim that JD is not in Florida and that they are ECNL club only is very disrespectful to your own DA kids that are in Florida and being neglected. That's what is embarrassing. I honestly don't think you read the reason of that response. Do you believe it is fair for these kids that had an embarrassing loss to be dispatched with : ECNL is what matters for stars?
                          "Being neglected"???? really?

The scores are indicative that the DA is simply not ready for prime time. Besides the 9-0 you are fixated on, there are plenty of others - 14-1, 6-0, 7-2, 7-1, 8-0, etc.

Comment

Big jump to conclude that was a Stars parent posting previously. No? Suits your agenda though to present as fact.

Comment

Well based on college coaches in FL and all the top teams around the country there, DA made great strides to be the very present. Well organized, great fields, great competition, and coaches from national champions and down.
                              Of course college coaches are going to be in Florida now. Soccer season is over and a free trip to Florida. I'm sure if it was a bad showcase coaches would go for the vacation.

Comment

Please were your post is a joke just like the Stars DA teams. The players they grabbed were just to fill the rosters. The NPL teams are better, I don't blame the kids , I blame the choice in a coach .JB is not capable of running the DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X