Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumor has it some FC Stars DA players played in the GPS Showcase today on a non DA Stars team. If this were the case, everyone knows this is clearly a violation of DA rules. Anyone know if this is true?
    There was one playing on 03 ecnl team.

Comment

Classic stars ! I’m sure it was the SSS game. Did it help them?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
        It was going to be assistant PW, but his wife is due on the event day so BC is not attending. We are updating the website this weekend.
        BC was there.

Comment

Rumor has it some FC Stars DA players played in the GPS Showcase today on a non DA Stars team. If this were the case, everyone knows this is clearly a violation of DA rules. Anyone know if this is true?
          I also saw at least one Bolts DA player with Bolts 2000/99 ECNL in the U19 Super Group yesterday in Taunton. Seems the stars are not the only rule breakers.

Comment

I also saw at least one Bolts DA player with Bolts 2000/99 ECNL in the U19 Super Group yesterday in Taunton. Seems the stars are not the only rule breakers.
            I would bet these posters don’t know the rules of the tournament or which teams these kids are on. I’m happy my daughter is having at least one tough game.

Comment

I would bet these posters don’t know the rules of the tournament or which teams these kids are on. I’m happy my daughter is having at least one tough game.
              Rules of the tournament? Are you saying the rules of the tournament allow for the breaking of DA rules? You know, the ones that clearly state absolutely no outside competition.

Comment

BC was there.
                Elite camp has not happened yet.

Comment

Classic stars ! I’m sure it was the SSS game. Did it help them?
                  Nope, lost 4-0. Could have been much worse.

Comment

Is it possible that these players are moving from DA to another team in the club now that the high school season is over and the other older teams have started up?

Comment

Stars DA

Nope, it was the entire 01/02 DA team. I asked a parent since I watched them play the day prior and it was CLEAR it wasn't the Ecnl team. Parent on sideline said they were DA

Comment

Nope, it was the entire 01/02 DA team. I asked a parent since I watched them play the day prior and it was CLEAR it wasn't the Ecnl team. Parent on sideline said they were DA
                        I'd check your rosters. My daughter played in that game for Select and is friends with a lot of the girls, and it was not the 01/02 DA roster. The field was filled with ECNL players and a few younger players, just as we had.

Comment

I'd check your rosters. My daughter played in that game for Select and is friends with a lot of the girls, and it was not the 01/02 DA roster. The field was filled with ECNL players and a few younger players, just as we had.
                          Nope. We must not be speaking of this past weekend's "showcase" then

Comment

The 02/01 team only played one game on one day vs a ‘99 team. Your “facts” are incorrect.

Comment

The 02/01 team only played one game on one day vs a ‘99 team. Your “facts” are incorrect.
                              Are you high? That is what I was talking about! And one game or Not they aren't allowed to play out of DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X