Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Doesn't look like DA? How could it have possibly been DA? Honestly, how could a team that doesn't yet exist, has no facilities, and no track record of developing players get awarded a DA team in June? They won't be able to get an NPL or even a Metro league team.
    I think this is owned by Prospect Sports (google them). They own a site off Old Northport Road next to brown fields and industrial sites and were approved for a $33,000,000 complex and rehab center that will absolutely bury the SUSA complex. This will be multi-sport but have a lot of soccer fields.

Who knows if this gets done but I believe the owners are tied to the baseball complex in Yaphank.

So the top sports complex on the east coast along with the top global soccer name built by a guy with a track record of success in youth sports should eventually gain traction i am guessing.

Comment

I think this is owned by Prospect Sports (google them). They own a site off Old Northport Road next to brown fields and industrial sites and were approved for a $33,000,000 complex and rehab center that will absolutely bury the SUSA complex. This will be multi-sport but have a lot of soccer fields.

Who knows if this gets done but I believe the owners are tied to the baseball complex in Yaphank.

So the top sports complex on the east coast along with the top global soccer name built by a guy with a track record of success in youth sports should eventually gain traction i am guessing.
      You are correct. BARCA is showing exact same pictures of the fields as Prospect sports. They said 2 fields will be built by September(including bubble) and the rest by 2018 summer. There will also be other sports and medical center.

Comment

You are correct. BARCA is showing exact same pictures of the fields as Prospect sports. They said 2 fields will be built by September(including bubble) and the rest by 2018 summer. There will also be other sports and medical center.

Funny how Barca is being bashed on BOTN saying someone just bought the name.. kinda like Surf and SUSA. What clowns , and you know you can't post anything negative about clubs who pay BOTN for advertising. Total censorship over there . Prediction....that SUSA plan won't be built. And if it is it will be a much smaller scale.

Comment

Funny how Barca is being bashed on BOTN saying someone just bought the name.. kinda like Surf and SUSA. What clowns , and you know you can't post anything negative about clubs who pay BOTN for advertising. Total censorship over there . Prediction....that SUSA plan won't be built. And if it is it will be a much smaller scale.
          Barca NY will crush Susa and they know it

Comment

Agreed that BOTN will never post anything even remotely negative about Surf, I've made some objective comments here and there and not one of them got posted.

On the other hand, there's a decent amount of negativity surrounding LISC GDA, yet globall is a sponsor...

Comment

You should take a look at the Academy club application:

https://ussoccer.box.com/s/9ihcqb1bn...94wuwivayyy4d1

It's pretty interesting and I think after looking at it you can see why there was never any chance that Surf or this Barcelona start would get DA any time soon.

Comment

Agreed that BOTN will never post anything even remotely negative about Surf, I've made some objective comments here and there and not one of them got posted.

On the other hand, there's a decent amount of negativity surrounding LISC GDA, yet globall is a sponsor...
                Charlaton

Comment

Has anyone who has already attended heard anything back from them?

Comment

Charlaton
                    With regards to what? Feel free to look at the following-

Globall is a sponsor on BOTN
                    People are bad mouthing LISC
                    2007G thread, I posted a response that I googled COO of NY Surf. (Surprisingly that one made it up, but only so Larry could shoot it down as an oversight and threaten to out a disgruntled parent by name, if they ever dare utter another negative word about Surf)

Not sure why you would call me a charlatAn...I guess I said something that didn't align with your agenda.

Comment

With regards to what? Feel free to look at the following-

Globall is a sponsor on BOTN
                      People are bad mouthing LISC
                      2007G thread, I posted a response that I googled COO of NY Surf. (Surprisingly that one made it up, but only so Larry could shoot it down as an oversight and threaten to out a disgruntled parent by name, if they ever dare utter another negative word about Surf)

Not sure why you would call me a charlatAn...I guess I said something that didn't align with your agenda.
                      He was listed as COO on the Danilo futsal announcement

Comment

Has anyone who has already attended heard anything back from them?
                        we were told end of this week

Comment

And who cares about any of the surf people and their specific roles???
                          The trash talking among those parents of this group is so so sad... none of these dad's man enough to say anything to anyone face to face and have a discussion ....instead all resort to posting negative messages about individual people like middle school bullies using social media as a veil...
                          Nice move, guys! Setting good examples! Feel better about yourselves?

Comment

we were told end of this week
                            When did you attend? 2 weeks ago or last week?

Comment

And who cares about any of the surf people and their specific roles???
                              The trash talking among those parents of this group is so so sad... none of these dad's man enough to say anything to anyone face to face and have a discussion ....instead all resort to posting negative messages about individual people like middle school bullies using social media as a veil...
                              Nice move, guys! Setting good examples! Feel better about yourselves?
                              I agree, but what do any of these related posts about Surf have to do with Barcelona?

Comment

I agree, but what do any of these related posts about Surf have to do with Barcelona?
                                ZERO!! So
                                Let's cut the bs children and get back to talking about topics on hand shall we ...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X