Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 03-01-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Just went over there - only a handful of threads have any recent postings. No pro Surf threads up top or ones berating Barca either. Maybe Larry decided to focus on other avenues to boost his retirement savings
Maybe he went back to his radio career and the radio station he owned? Oh wait ?!?!?! that was a failure, Never mind lol
Old 03-07-2018
Unregistered

Default A or B

This is a post that got blocked by BOTN.

Just curious to see what people think. I am going to give a scenario of 2 people and you tell me which person you would rather be around.

Guy A- committed a crime when he was a kid. The man payed for his crime and became successful and never got in trouble again.

Guy B -had a failed business, found a way to make a lot of money by creating a business based on lies, rumors, and abusing kids.

Which guy sounds worse to you?
Old 03-07-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
This is a post that got blocked by BOTN.

Just curious to see what people think. I am going to give a scenario of 2 people and you tell me which person you would rather be around.

Guy A- committed a crime when he was a kid. The man payed for his crime and became successful and never got in trouble again.

Guy B -had a failed business, found a way to make a lot of money by creating a business based on lies, rumors, and abusing kids.

Which guy sounds worse to you?
Not blocked as I was also bored by it a few seconds ago on that site.
Old 03-11-2018
Unregistered

I think BOTN is great. There are plenty of helpful links for soccer players and people who want to help soccer players. Isn't that a great thing? Have a nice day everyone!
Old 03-11-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
I think BOTN is great. There are plenty of helpful links for soccer players and people who want to help soccer players. Isn't that a great thing? Have a nice day everyone!
CJ that's hilarious.
Old 03-12-2018
Unregistered

I'll give BOTN props for the tryout section, but that's it.
Old 03-12-2018
Unregistered

Quote:
I'll give BOTN props for the tryout section, but that's it.
That and the ref section. The only areas that Larry Miller can't spin or change the truth
Old 03-24-2018
Unregistered

This is the original BOTN site. Still going strong
Old 04-17-2018
Unregistered

Default Back of the Net is Terrible... and moving into criminal territory

Liar-ry Miller latest:-- When you don't like someone insinuate that they are predators.

Here is the text from BOTN: Comments in { .... }

Originally Posted by Larry Miller

[quote=Larry Miller] Who is JR Balzarini? and are you implying there some issue with him and girls in particular like that guy at Albertson years back?

Yes....I am questioning why he left a tenured teacher position only weeks after the start of the school year {he did not}, and why he was let go from other clubs {he wasn't}, including FC Copa in New Jersey. I do not think you will find this guy getting good press anywhere unless JR is doing it himself...

JR is creep he is dating his own player {incorrect} he used to coach at FC COPA keep your kids away from him !!!

Thank you to the person who posted the info on the GF player involved {it was Liarry} I am holding that post about the GF player {his own post}, but it was very helpful and it was very easy to connect the dots. I have been made aware that JR is aware of the recent posts. I would ask the OP what prompted this latest attack on JR? Email or private message me if you would? {everybody feel free to post to Liar-ry}

Is it pure arrogance by SUSA or stupidity to continue to have this guy coach girls/women? I mean this has disaster written all over it. Blown away. If they want to employ this guy, let him coach the boys {where is the evidence Liar-ry ?}

Quote: What I can share with you is that when I was told JR went to SUSA I dropped a dime and spoke Moussa. Moussa and Glen know exactly how I feel about JR {so Liarry clearly dislikes the guy}, and I believe I sent them the documentation I have from the Miller Place School District {Liarr-ry did not -- school districts do not release documents about teachers to the public...it is illegal... but the state makes data publicly available on any licensed teacher removed from schools for nefarious reasons.... and you can probably guess that JR is not on the list}.

So this is how insidious posting work...

Do a quick google search with the terms "Larry Miller" and "Sex Offender" ... just make sure you have a couple of spare hours to read through all the responses....
Old 04-17-2018
Unregistered

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2237769]Liar-ry Miller latest:-- When you don't like someone insinuate that they are predators.

Here is the text from BOTN: Comments in { .... }

Quote:
Who is JR Balzarini? and are you implying there some issue with him and girls in particular like that guy at Albertson years back?

Yes....I am questioning why he left a tenured teacher position only weeks after the start of the school year {he did not}, and why he was let go from other clubs {he wasn't}, including FC Copa in New Jersey. I do not think you will find this guy getting good press anywhere unless JR is doing it himself...

JR is creep he is dating his own player {incorrect} he used to coach at FC COPA keep your kids away from him !!!

Thank you to the person who posted the info on the GF player involved {it was Liarry} I am holding that post about the GF player {his own post}, but it was very helpful and it was very easy to connect the dots. I have been made aware that JR is aware of the recent posts. I would ask the OP what prompted this latest attack on JR? Email or private message me if you would? {everybody feel free to post to Liar-ry}

Is it pure arrogance by SUSA or stupidity to continue to have this guy coach girls/women? I mean this has disaster written all over it. Blown away. If they want to employ this guy, let him coach the boys {where is the evidence Liar-ry ?}

Quote: What I can share with you is that when I was told JR went to SUSA I dropped a dime and spoke Moussa. Moussa and Glen know exactly how I feel about JR {so Liarry clearly dislikes the guy}, and I believe I sent them the documentation I have from the Miller Place School District {Liarr-ry did not -- school districts do not release documents about teachers to the public...it is illegal... but the state makes data publicly available on any licensed teacher removed from schools for nefarious reasons.... and you can probably guess that JR is not on the list}.

So this is how insidious posting work...

Do a quick google search with the terms "Larry Miller" and "Sex Offender" ... just make sure you have a couple of spare hours to read through all the responses....
Are you seriously defending SUSA right now? Whether or not this guy did anything is irrelevant. They can hire him and place him with boys.. they should NOT place him with girls. They are putting their own employee in a very bad spot. Something will happen whether it is true or not. To come on here and defend SUSA is crazy. You want to defend the guy bc there is no proof, fine but one has to ask why did he leave his teaching job?