Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I don't think there were 6 FSA players on that team though.
    lots of captains there.

Comment

The rule for off season coaching is “half a starting line up for your sport rounded up”. Soccer is 5.5 of 11 so 6 players in the off season. Those 6 can NOT rotate. It gets more complicated for programs like a Park and Rec program.

Comment

Im a little surprised someone hasn't complained about ZS at fsa. His hall team that finally won a state cup, all fsa players.
        Listen, it’s not that difficult a concept. There can be 18 FSA players at Hall, the club doesn’t matter at all. What matters is how many players are on the specific FSA team that he coaches. The answer would be 6 or under. No foul.

Comment

Listen, it’s not that difficult a concept. There can be 18 FSA players at Hall, the club doesn’t matter at all. What matters is how many players are on the specific FSA team that he coaches. The answer would be 6 or under. No foul.
          BB coaches more than 6 Staples kids on his CFC team. Closer to 10-11, is that a violation per the CIAC? He coaches Arsenal 05.

Comment

BB coaches more than 6 Staples kids on his CFC team. Closer to 10-11, is that a violation per the CIAC? He coaches Arsenal 05.
            Stop it angry parent. You snowflakes always feel the need to stop blaming your kids ability to make a squad and try to find a way to punish coaches/schools, but never your lil Mia. Sorry your kid rides the pine, but he knows the rule and is playing by it.

Comment

Stop it angry parent. You snowflakes always feel the need to stop blaming your kids ability to make a squad and try to find a way to punish coaches/schools, but never your lil Mia. Sorry your kid rides the pine, but he knows the rule and is playing by it.
              Staples is a cheater school. Field hockey has cheater issues too. CIAC really needs to look into that place.

Comment

Staples is a cheater school. Field hockey has cheater issues too. CIAC really needs to look into that place.
                Wa wa wa... Can’t beat them, make something up and hope it sticks. You sound like the Democratic Party. Wa wa wa!

Comment

Wa wa wa... Can’t beat them, make something up and hope it sticks. You sound like the Democratic Party. Wa wa wa!
                  I know for a fact other schools have dropped a dime to the CIAC on the field hockey program.

Comment

I know for a fact other schools have dropped a dime to the CIAC on the field hockey program.
                    Fact=you being a whistleblower and complaint you other parents from other schools to do the same, Mr “I know for a fact”?

Comment

Fact=you being a whistleblower and complaint you other parents from other schools to do the same, Mr “I know for a fact”?
                      go ahead. we have deeper pockets and bad ass attorneys

- handbag mafia

Comment

then you're just out of touch if that is how you feel. it happens, all of the time.

If I find out about it and confirm it true, then I'm telling someone.

Comment

Ciac

These rules are actually getting voted on by states in the near future. Other surrounding new england states have begun to allow high school coaches to work with their players in the off season. The reason they are allowing this is to help kids avoid paying ridiculous amounts of money for the various club and travel teams.

Comment

If I find out about it and confirm it true, then I'm telling someone.
                            Easy to confirm. Staples posts their HS soccer rosters on their website (Varsity, JV and Freshman). Compare it to the rosters on the CFC website under Arsenal 05 girls and bingo. You've got 10 players with a match.

Comment

It’s how many were on the varsity roster for state tournament. Only allowed 6

Comment

It’s how many were on the varsity roster for state tournament. Only allowed 6
                                Where do you people come up with this nonsense. State tournament roster has Zero to do with the rule. Go read the rules again. They were posted yesterday.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X