Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm amazed how many people on this thread that are so concerned about the well being of all the clubs and players associated with DPL. To post every single day about your concerns and recommendations is mind boggling. I hope one day that DPL will listen to the constructive criticism and finally turn this club around. Not only for the all families involved with DPL but for the hundreds maybe thousands that have taken upon themselves to voice their opinions and are hopeful for a positive change. Together we can make a difference!
    recruiting age kids are bailing out, with all right after this catastrophic season. So no, my kid is not working together to do DPL better, we are leaving because playing in any team will be better and at 1/2 price. Also, I don’t think the folks in Palm Beach Gardens Predators (PBG) are waiting for magic to happen. They ARE NOT going to Silverlakes they are register for Jefferson Cup. With all decent and better players leaving, some others will stop playing club and just train and play HS. Some MAY stay so my recommendation, just leave you’ll be working to grow DPL alone

Comment

I like paying for our coaches vacations. Two years ago, I sent our coach, his wife and child to Aulani in Hawaii for a week. All expenses paid. They had a great time! Generous people do not suck. Stingy, self centered asses suck. It's okay you can admit it.

We are a west coast team and Silverlakes is 25 minutes from the house. They have a full service restaurant and bar on premises not to mention great fields. None of this sucks, sorry for your disappointment that others are not disappointed.
      You know what sucks? Your kid playing the subpar DPL, is she going to the DA ID clinic this year? Lolololo

Comment

You know what sucks? Your kid playing the subpar DPL, is she going to the DA ID clinic this year? Lolololo
        No she does not need to attend the ID Clinic. She plays as a PT player with the DA on a regular basis. She didn't mind traveling across the country to play in Florida with the DA either.

Comment

It’s truly a quality individual that says “you know what sucks, your kid”. You sir are exactly what’s wrong with youth sports. You are a plague on us all and not worthy of one additional moment of my time.

Comment

It’s truly a quality individual that says “you know what sucks, your kid”. You sir are exactly what’s wrong with youth sports. You are a plague on us all and not worthy of one additional moment of my time.
            Read again buddy. What the mom posting tried to said is that what sucks is the kid playing in the subpar DPL, no the kid. Apologies accepted. THAT is what’s wrong with youth sports: parents that lack reading comprehension

Comment

Read again buddy. What the mom posting tried to said is that what sucks is the kid playing in the subpar DPL, no the kid. Apologies accepted. THAT is what’s wrong with youth sports: parents that lack reading comprehension
              If you can't read that the poster is making fun of a child than you do indeed have issues with comprehension. I'm sure that the LOLOLOLO isn't directed at the child. You people who bag on kids because of the league that they play in while dismissing the hard work that they put in are simply not good people. You can justify it through whatever means you need to to sleep at night. I see it for what it is. Petty little people who have to put children down in order to lift themselves up.

Comment

If you can't read that the poster is making fun of a child than you do indeed have issues with comprehension. I'm sure that the LOLOLOLO isn't directed at the child. You people who bag on kids because of the league that they play in while dismissing the hard work that they put in are simply not good people. You can justify it through whatever means you need to to sleep at night. I see it for what it is. Petty little people who have to put children down in order to lift themselves up.
                Well said coach!!

Comment

Who’s going across the country to play league games

Well, no Palm Beach Gardens (going to Jefferson Showcase instead), no FC Virginia, no Mount Pleasant
                  Only Top Hat and some of Weston teams, that are still struggling to find players and barely made a roster and my kid’s friend just told her that a couple age groups pulled out for lack of financial commitment from parents.
                  Why just a couple of teams are going? Why the majority decide otherwise?
                  Our club is going DPL next season and I see just negativity toward this new league. Are they also playing in the showcases or just this inter league games

Comment

It’s a mess. Sorry we did it this year.
                    Way way too much travel for kids that aren’t going to play in college.
                    Going across the country for a few games is crazy.

Comment

WFF see the light! Tricia is coming to TBU at the same time that WFF was downgraded to DPL. Those kids have an option now. This is great news. No DPL for us!!!!!

Comment

WFF see the light! Tricia is coming to TBU at the same time that WFF was downgraded to DPL. Those kids have an option now. This is great news. No DPL for us!!!!!
                        Please explain what Tricia is bringing to tbu (no need to rehash the WFF ineptitude, nothing new can be said on that front).

Comment

Florida is seriously one of the most toxic states for soccer. It would be nice if the concern trolls would stop stalking these DPL threads. Allow parents to make up their own minds and do what’s best for their children. If that means leaving DPL for other leagues, then so be it. All this trash talk of kids is pathetic.

Comment

Guess DPL/clubs expect everyone to travel to CA with a SOE in place? Doesn’t seem to be much concern with wellness of families having to travel in.

Comment

Guess DPL/clubs expect everyone to travel to CA with a SOE in place? Doesn’t seem to be much concern with wellness of families having to travel in.
                              They may not cancel SL but kids from many clubs are staying home instead. That means even less quality of play in a tournament that is already bad. From the southeast coast only a couple age groups from TH and Weston are going. Will people still join these DPL clubs? Just a few fools that are not informing themselves. Like is not enough of a sign that teams being demoted from the GDA for low quality of play are now advertised like the greatest additions to DPL in their webpage. I can’t believe people still goes for something that has a big label that says BAD.

Comment

They may not cancel SL but kids from many clubs are staying home instead. That means even less quality of play in a tournament that is already bad. From the southeast coast only a couple age groups from TH and Weston are going. Will people still join these DPL clubs? Just a few fools that are not informing themselves. Like is not enough of a sign that teams being demoted from the GDA for low quality of play are now advertised like the greatest additions to DPL in their webpage. I can’t believe people still goes for something that has a big label that says BAD.
                                We on the West Coast are looking forward to demolishing the sacrificial Florida teams that are sent out to us. Unlike the weak top to bottom player pool of the Sunshine State, our player quality has depth and the DPL is very good. We enjoy seeing the rec players come out of Florida and kick the ball with no purpose

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X