Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > Connecticut

Notices

Connecticut Discussions about Connecticut soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-08-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Has anything changed with FSA and CFC 17's

Same old song. CFC can't stop goals and FSA can't score. 4 weeks to get it right and then the s#$%show starts again.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-08-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

CFC cannot score either.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-08-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

What talent is available in the state that either club could bring in at this point and have an impact? There isn't any. Stick a fork in 'em, they're done.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-08-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What talent is available in the state that either club could bring in at this point and have an impact? There isn't any. Stick a fork in 'em, they're done.
Cfc parents will still tell you their kids rock. Sorry fatso mom. Not gonna happen loudmouth
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Not a parent of a kid on either team. Can't we wait until the season starts before anyone passes judgement?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-10-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Not a parent of a kid on either team. Can't we wait until the season starts before anyone passes judgement?
At this age it's unlikely there will be significant changes unless there's an substantive infusion of talent. At this age most the talent has been identified and already in the various clubs around the state.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Havenít we had enough on this topic? Why do we keep posting the same stuff on 10 different threads. Nothing better to do with your time?
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
CFC cannot score either.
Quite a combination then - can't stop goals and can't score
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Havenít we had enough on this topic? Why do we keep posting the same stuff on 10 different threads. Nothing better to do with your time?
Are you new to TS? The FSA vs CFC debate rages every year. FSA always loses, but they will never admit it. Just ask FSA guy.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-10-2020
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Are you new to TS? The FSA vs CFC debate rages every year. FSA always loses, but they will never admit it. Just ask FSA guy.
Mostly true, in very close games, which CFC will never admit either. Tallest midgets debate.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.