Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russian Roulette @ Jacksonville Armada FC!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I have just been told that Armada are paying Busby for consulting. (Incredible. The blind leading the blind). And he has told them to hire Fede Foley. Didn’t he lose all of his games and get fired at FESA. Also I hear other major issues is that true ????
    Please say it is so !!!!
    Busby now freakin way. By far the laziest pretender I’ve ever seen. Talks a great game. But his game is lame. It fits another pretender at Armada. FESA soon got rid of him and Foley. Both of them horrendous.

Comment

Just been told by who? Bubb?
      I was told by a very disappointed DoC at Armada.

Comment

I was told by a very disappointed DoC at Armada.
        He said a sit down meeting with Foley. Reaction *** are we going to hire all of Fesa’s rejects. And everyone in the game knows about Foley and Busby. It’s embarrassing. Get a clue.

Comment

He said a sit down meeting with Foley. Reaction *** are we going to hire all of Fesa’s rejects. And everyone in the game knows about Foley and Busby. It’s embarrassing. Get a clue.
          Foley is a great coach. He made Bubb mad because he was teaching them how to play soccer and not just Bubb ball. He took the time to teach the girls how to properly strike the ball since they had never been taught. If Armada hires him I could see some FESA girls he used to coach following. Especially since there is only 1 returning FESA coach to GECNL nest year, BS.

Comment

Foley is a great coach. He made Bubb mad because he was teaching them how to play soccer and not just Bubb ball. He took the time to teach the girls how to properly strike the ball since they had never been taught. If Armada hires him I could see some FESA girls he used to coach following. Especially since there is only 1 returning FESA coach to GECNL nest year, BS.
            How sure are you about that 1 return? I think they have none.

Comment

Lmao. Foley was lazy and couldn’t care less about the girls. He was rude and insulted them. His teams performed very poorly. In fact they went backwards dramatically. He did a horrendous job. But you have to care about the players first he did not. Most of the families were very happy to see the back of lazy boy.

Comment

Lmao. Foley was lazy and couldn’t care less about the girls. He was rude and insulted them. His teams performed very poorly. In fact they went backwards dramatically. He did a horrendous job. But you have to care about the players first he did not. Most of the families were very happy to see the back of lazy boy.
                FESA have good players on the girls side the coaching isn’t good enough. But still miles better than Armada. You have all FESA reject coaches from 2nd and 3rd teams. Also please add Foley he will ruin your program in less than a year. The armada Foley deal would be awesome. They deserve each other. 2 losers.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X