Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tottenham Showcase

Is this happening or is cancel. No info had been provided.

It’s run by FESA, which means, unorganized, no communication, it’s my world so you are stuck living according to my schedule however chaotic and short notice that it may be

Comment

I heard was cancel due to lack of outside clubs signing up!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I heard was cancel due to lack of outside clubs signing up!
        The girls side of the event is a tragedy. In house scrimmages paying tournament fees to play. FESA is a joke organisation.

Comment

The only sides that have plenty of teams are the boys U11 and U12. The rest are nothing but FESA teams. This really tarnish the reputation of Tottenham in my opinion. Where are the Top Clubs?????

Comment

FESA is the Coronavirus

The only sides that have plenty of teams are the boys U11 and U12. The rest are nothing but FESA teams. This really tarnish the reputation of Tottenham in my opinion. Where are the Top Clubs?????
            FESA has burnt all their bridges. Never worked with any clubs, always their way and it is showing.

Comment

They won’t cancel, they won’t miss the chance to fleece their sheep of as much money as they can, also they need something to post on sm

Comment

FESA has burnt all their bridges. Never worked with any clubs, always their way and it is showing.
                Stop replying to yourself. It must get lonely!

Comment

Pretty sad to see the lack of support from other Clubs. My daughter plays U10 and is basically a in-house scrimmage. We shall only pay for the Refs. This is a disgrace.

Comment

Pretty sad to see the lack of support from other Clubs. My daughter plays U10 and is basically a in-house scrimmage. We shall only pay for the Refs. This is a disgrace.
                    Welcome to the FESA way

Comment

In-House expensive scrimmage

Welcome to the FESA way
                      Can't get more pathetic than this: https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=76350

You are really putting the Boys ECNL teams in this? What if they lose?.....oh well, that won't matter because you are only playing with yourself.

Comment

Welcome to the FESA way
                        They represent everything that’s wrong with youth soccer. No wonder nobody wants to support their event. Embarrassing for Tottenham to have their name linked to this. It really is.

Comment

Can't get more pathetic than this: https://events.gotsport.com/events/t...?eventid=76350

You are really putting the Boys ECNL teams in this? What if they lose?.....oh well, that won't matter because you are only playing with yourself.
                          That is low from FESA. The ECNL teams shall be in another tournament. Not your own in house tournament! A disgrace!!!

Comment

That is low from FESA. The ECNL teams shall be in another tournament. Not your own in house tournament! A disgrace!!!
                            Girls ecnl is not in it

Comment

It looks just like the Armada Showcase from a few weeks ago.....wait, oh no it doesn’t. My bad!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X