X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chargers + Flames

Can it be true?

This gets floated on TC every 3-4 months, so I'm going with a hard no on that one. CC board will never let another board look at their books or have any control. WFF board is no different. And then which DOC gets to run things? Too many egos. The older generation of both clubs needs to retire before anything will happen. WFF+ TBU made tons of sense back when that almost happened, but both wanted to keep control so it didn't. I don't seen any bigger club ever merging here locally.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Can it be true?

Comment

This gets floated on TC every 3-4 months, so I'm going with a hard no on that one. CC board will never let another board look at their books or have any control. WFF board is no different. And then which DOC gets to run things? Too many egos. The older generation of both clubs needs to retire before anything will happen. WFF+ TBU made tons of sense back when that almost happened, but both wanted to keep control so it didn't. I don't seen any bigger club ever merging here locally.
      It could be true this time. Both ckubs need it to keep DA. This could be the only way WFF keeps GDA so they have to partner up. Either merge up or lose DA for WFF. There is a WFF meeting tonight to discuss this.

Comment

I'm not sure how CC helps WFF keep the GDA. Does CC have any girls teams anymore? They still have numbers on the boys side, so I think this would greatly help CC's DA, but I don't know how it helps the GDA. Outside of WFF and TBU, the only clubs with competitive girls teams are Florida Premier and the Rangers.

It could be true this time. Both ckubs need it to keep DA. This could be the only way WFF keeps GDA so they have to partner up. Either merge up or lose DA for WFF. There is a WFF meeting tonight to discuss this.

Comment

CC has a board? What a jokester.

Comment

CC is going to take one look at the WFF books & hightail out of that meeting.
            WFF is broke & running on fumes.
            No club in their right mind would actually merge with them.
            The books are sketchy to put it politely.

Comment

CC has girls teams?
              Who knew..

Comment

I can't imagine CC's books look that great either unless they rake in money with the boys DA

CC is going to take one look at the WFF books & hightail out of that meeting.
                WFF is broke & running on fumes.
                No club in their right mind would actually merge with them.
                The books are sketchy to put it politely.

Comment

WFF GDA is gambling here..They hope that girls in that area will commute to Brandon to improve their player pool. When has CC or Lakewood Ranch girls teams ever been strong. WFF knows there are no parents that will come from Tampa to that show. By U14 most parents know about a clubs background. Unless they are offering to play for free then they will not get any good players. Chargers are going to lose DA boys to TBU. I hear it all the time that their coaching and training is terrible. Both clubs are scrambling right now...Good luck on your partnership...

Comment

This will be as impactful as the Celtic alliance.
                    That’s still a thing right?

Comment

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I'm not sure how CC helps WFF keep the GDA. Does CC have any girls teams anymore? They still have numbers on the boys side, so I think this would greatly help CC's DA, but I don't know how it helps the GDA. Outside of WFF and TBU, the only clubs with competitive girls teams are Florida Premier and the Rangers.
                      HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you said Florida Premier and Rangers are competitive...

Comment

Think you will find WFF is taking over Celtic . They had a DA partnership this year full merger in the summer .

Comment

Think you will find WFF is taking over Celtic . They had a DA partnership this year full merger in the summer .
                          If anything it's Celtic taking over WFF.

Comment

I don't have a girl and I don't really watch those games, didn't the Rangers have a girls team go pretty far last year in State Cup and end up doing some partnership with IMG's DA? Doesn't Florida Premier have a few girls teams in FSPL? That means they are competitive in my book. Not the best, but competitive. What other Tampa club has girls teams that don't get blown out anymore? Celtic has like 1. CC has maybe 1. Liverpool? Dynamo? GPS? I doubt it. CC's girls program is at best 5th or 6th in the Tampa area. TBU's is the best as far as I can see.

you said Florida Premier and Rangers are competitive...

Comment

It's true. Wff will be running the gda and cc will be running bda. The clubs will re brand as the flaming charger. Boy that identify as female will be allow to on the gda team and vice versa. This will certainly help with wff gda record and show the community the new and improve flaming charger believe in gender equality

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X