Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Funny how ignorant people say that pugh is not black but, claim Obama as the first black president. Pugh dad is a black man. Pugh mom is white. Same as Obama.
    Us does not want darker skin people to out shine the whites. That is a fact. Rapinoe is only there because she a white lesbian. Pugh could easily replace her. Morgan is the face of uswnt because she a pretty white girl. Dunn can easily replace her.
    Did you not read the comments about her underperforming of late? Yes she's black, but she also isn't playing well and the roster has to be smaller than the World Cup as per Olympic rules.

Comment

Kid on our team is Mexican but dad is blond blue eyed and mom looks like Charlize Theron , got here , legally , about 5 years ago- white as white can be - if their kid gets picked to NT will the blonde blue eyed Mexican be considered a minority?

Asking here since we have race baiters I mean race experts

Comment

They should have cut the older players. We will qualify with a third string team. The old backs and forwards. Several better than Rapinoe now. Heath is overrated. It just doesn’t matter because talent wise we will qualify in our sleep.
        I disagree. The team absolutely struggled last year when both Heath and Rapinoe were out with injuries. They had no attack.

France kicked their a55 3-1 and should have been worse last January. Both Rapinoe and Heath on the bench. Mal started and sucked.

Next game...barely got by Spain 1-0. Rapinoe and Heath only played a half.

Comment

I disagree. The team absolutely struggled last year when both Heath and Rapinoe were out with injuries. They had no attack.

France kicked their a55 3-1 and should have been worse last January. Both Rapinoe and Heath on the bench. Mal started and sucked.

Next game...barely got by Spain 1-0. Rapinoe and Heath only played a half.
          Lavelle was the only attacker to really play well. The rest benefited from the world sucking. I never said Mal played well. I am the one that pointed out she has played bad and not to her talent level. Dunn played bad at times because she was out of position. She is better than Heath and Rapinoe attacking.

Comment

Yes, but Crystal Dunn did get cut in 2015 for lesser white players. Not racism. Explain.
            I will certainly agree that Dunn could have been on the 2015 team. She was in form even if not as known of a quantity as the veterans. However, coaches have to make some tough decisions on what different players bring to the team in different situations. It’s not always about picking the 5 best forwards.

I’m assuming you are complaining that Abby was on the team instead of Dunn? I’m not a huge Abby fan, and she was at the end of her career, but it’s impossible to argue what she brought to the team as far as leadership, experience, AND most importantly an aerial threat offensively. She has more header goals than anyone in history! I’m sure having someone on the bench that brings that to the game...especially for a team that plays so direct... was a major factor in her making the roster. Is Dunn good in the air?

Comment

Kid on our team is Mexican but dad is blond blue eyed and mom looks like Charlize Theron , got here , legally , about 5 years ago- white as white can be - if their kid gets picked to NT will the blonde blue eyed Mexican be considered a minority?

Asking here since we have race baiters I mean race experts
              If the parents are as you described. The parents biracial too. There was so much mixing going on that all the dominant dark hair, dark eye, and dark skin trait are gone. This would explain why it was so easy for them to get a green card. My advice as a race expert is tell the child and parents to never mention they are Mexican. If you can pass for being white take full advantage of it. The kid will have a better opportunities of making the men's national team if he is white. The white family at the club will like you more.

Comment

Funny how ignorant people say that pugh is not black but, claim Obama as the first black president. Pugh dad is a black man. Pugh mom is white. Same as Obama.
                Us does not want darker skin people to out shine the whites. That is a fact. Rapinoe is only there because she a white lesbian. Pugh could easily replace her. Morgan is the face of uswnt because she a pretty white girl. Dunn can easily replace her.
                Your argument has no credibility. Mal has sucked for a while. She’s not training hard enough. Has put on weight and is slower than any time in her career. She’s not technically sound or particularly creative. If you don’t have the pace she used to...she better be pretty good on the ball and not turn it over. She’s not great with the ball at her feet, is a turnover machine, and most of the time is invisible on the field. She often looks lost.

You should watch more games with an objective eye and not just blindly support someone because of the color of their skin.

I love Dunn. Would love to see her get a chance over Rapinoe...who I think is vastly over rated. Hope it happens, but it won’t. The new coach loves Rapinoe and coached her in Nwsl. Maybe she’ll get a shot as a winger on Tobins side. Both those two have some injury issues, so never know.

Comment

I will certainly agree that Dunn could have been on the 2015 team. She was in form even if not as known of a quantity as the veterans. However, coaches have to make some tough decisions on what different players bring to the team in different situations. It’s not always about picking the 5 best forwards.

I’m assuming you are complaining that Abby was on the team instead of Dunn? I’m not a huge Abby fan, and she was at the end of her career, but it’s impossible to argue what she brought to the team as far as leadership, experience, AND most importantly an aerial threat offensively. She has more header goals than anyone in history! I’m sure having someone on the bench that brings that to the game...especially for a team that plays so direct... was a major factor in her making the roster. Is Dunn good in the air?
                  Abby was great in the air. Maybe 5 years before. How did Abby play in the World Cup? How did Dunn play that year. One was one of the best in the world while the other was done and unable to keep playing.

Comment

Abby was great in the air. Maybe 5 years before. How did Abby play in the World Cup? How did Dunn play that year. One was one of the best in the world while the other was done and unable to keep playing.
                    I won’t argue that Dunn shouldn’t have been on the team because I think she should have been as well. All I’m saying is that it’s not “Dunn didn’t get picked...racism.” It’s not that simple and it’s intellectually dishonest to make it so.

Abby was the leader in the locker room. An undeniable presence. She is the all time leading scorer. Was she past her prime? Absolutely. But, if you think the only reason she made the roster was because she’s white...well, that’s sad.

What your argument about Mal? That she doesn’t actually suck right now? You are wrong.

Comment

It’s not just Abby but every player on the roster that was not as good as her. Why her? The black player. If she was white she makes the team.

Comment

It’s not just Abby but every player on the roster that was not as good as her. Why her? The black player. If she was white she makes the team.
                        Bullsh1t.

Who specifically should she have been picked over?

Every other forward? No way.

Comment

I love Dunn. Would love to see her get a chance over Rapinoe...who I think is vastly over rated. Hope it happens, but it won’t. The new coach loves Rapinoe and coached her in Nwsl. Maybe she’ll get a shot as a winger on Tobins side. Both those two have some injury issues, so never know.[/QUOTE]

Not gonna happen, she s always on rapinoe side to serve her the ball, and pay attention to Rapinoe celebration after Dunn opens up a good opportunity for her to score. That’s all you need to know

Comment

Most of the players are interchangeable- except for a couple of the skill players who can get past 1 v 2s and 1 v 3s - it’s all pretty much same prototype

It’s even like that on the men’s side

Comment

Bullsh1t.

Who specifically should she have been picked over?

Every other forward? No way.
                              She can pretty much play every position. Besides Carlo Lloyd and Julie Ertz she was better than every other player on the 2015 squad. Bigger point, there were not 25 players better than her. Please, argue that I am wrong. You can’t.

Comment

Most of the players are interchangeable- except for a couple of the skill players who can get past 1 v 2s and 1 v 3s - it’s all pretty much same prototype

It’s even like that on the men’s side
                                That is not true generally. Only because our men suck. You can trade **** for **** if everybody sucks. You cannot just throw lineups out there. Get your mind away from MLS and the US.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X