Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GPS and Florida Fire Juniors merge to form a new Club.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You need hope and you are following RP? I rest my case. Can fix stupid!
    Is GPS folding? I hear there are some financial and immigration investigations going on?

Comment

Is GPS folding? I hear there are some financial and immigration investigations going on?
      Cape is at it again....

Comment

Posting trash like this is a reflection of who you are. Sad. Merging clubs is not easy and certainly not frequent. It’s a sign of hope for SWFL soccer and all you can do is post garbage that probably a result of envy.
        Following who? The poster stated a crude and vile statement about a child and your resting your case on that. Pathetic.

Comment

Cape is at it again....
          Reduced to posting lies. Desperate much?

Comment

Cape lol. Another giant leap towards obscurity for that glorified rec club

Comment

Cape lol. Another giant leap towards obscurity for that glorified rec club
              Cape really should be ashamed of themselves for how they’ve handled their competitive program. They have 2-3 good coaches, 3-4 really good girls teams, but they don’t do anything to allow them to keep progressing. It’s a shame they only care about the rec side because that’s how their president makes his $90k+ salary.

Just think, 2000+ rec kids. Where does that money go?

Comment

Cape really should be ashamed of themselves for how they’ve handled their competitive program. They have 2-3 good coaches, 3-4 really good girls teams, but they don’t do anything to allow them to keep progressing. It’s a shame they only care about the rec side because that’s how their president makes his $90k+ salary.

Just think, 2000+ rec kids. Where does that money go?
                That club will never change and the couple coaches they have will leave. 2000 rec players and only about 10% stay in. Clueless.

Comment

How is GPS Orlando?

Comment

How is GPS Orlando?
                    Who cares?

Comment

No egos its a takeover.

NYS aka Fire handover full control to NFM aka RP.

Comment

No egos its a takeover.

NYS aka Fire handover full control to NFM aka RP.
                        He will F U C K that up too. Every year different focus!

Comment

He will F U C K that up too. Every year different focus!
                          You sound like a coach or parent he cut loose. To me it looks like, he’s is the only one raising the bar, no matter where he is at. He seems to navigate quite well through all the political BS if you ask me.

Comment

You sound like a coach or parent he cut loose. To me it looks like, he’s is the only one raising the bar, no matter where he is at. He seems to navigate quite well through all the political BS if you ask me.
                            You are so right. He has survived having his former DOC abusing his players. Not sure why any one would give him the benefit of the doubt. But like Trump, it’s fine to abuse people. Have a good day, GPS dummy!

Comment

You are so right. He has survived having his former DOC abusing his players. Not sure why any one would give him the benefit of the doubt. But like Trump, it’s fine to abuse people. Have a good day, GPS dummy!
                              Negative or positive, it will be tough for other clubs to compete because SWFL has too many clubs and not enough talent to support. Mergers are the best next move. Like it or hate it, other clubs will fall behind. The question is: what’s next?

Comment

Negative or positive, it will be tough for other clubs to compete because SWFL has too many clubs and not enough talent to support. Mergers are the best next move. Like it or hate it, other clubs will fall behind. The question is: what’s next?
                                With RP, something completely different for next year.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X