Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you see today, not just in CT but elsewhere around the country are the consequences of the path parents chose to take around 25 years ago when pay to play started its influence Many modern parents are no longer interested in grass roots organizations, with volunteers and realistic mindsets of the true meaning of organized sports for children. They chose to try and buy their way into a mainstream of promises , and fashionable kits thinking it was the way to go. More and more kept streaming into the bus. The bottom line is that you can either embrace these changes and buckle up for the ride, or ignore it and find a better outlet for your children.You decide. You have freedom of thought and will.
    Thanks Jerry McGuire! “Show me the $$$”!!!

Comment

When current generation of boys parents find out that college mens soccer has been overrun by overseas players - club soccer will take a huge hit.

Comment

When current generation of boys parents find out that college mens soccer has been overrun by overseas players - club soccer will take a huge hit.
        Umm... I believe all club parents know that already.

Comment

Who gives a crap about that? My kids play soccer because they like it. If you are doing it for any other reason then you are a fool.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            thanks jerry mcguire! “show me the $$$”!!!
            ira, s & p

Comment

At least fsa and ow have lights and CFC losers keep coming up with reasons they don’t need lights other than the obvious, they can’t afford them
              Yeah, reasons like being good while the other two clubs struggle.

Comment

Are you serious? I would not say cant afford it. CFC is all their 2nd forms of income you clown. Lights are not expensive at all compared to the millions they put into the facility. They did it on their own as well. Get the facts straight before you spread your misinformation. OW is the only club that the owners run the club and own the facility. FSA has people that own the facility and bought the club but Steve and Mick run the business

Comment

Are you serious? I would not say cant afford it. CFC is all their 2nd forms of income you clown. Lights are not expensive at all compared to the millions they put into the facility. They did it on their own as well. Get the facts straight before you spread your misinformation. OW is the only club that the owners run the club and own the facility. FSA has people that own the facility and bought the club but Steve and Mick run the business
                  Is that you mrs coxon? I mean the old mrs coxon or new mrs coxon or mom coxon? Ahh we love when you go cuckoo for your boy. So misguided but you love him so

Comment

Is that you mrs coxon? I mean the old mrs coxon or new mrs coxon or mom coxon? Ahh we love when you go cuckoo for your boy. So misguided but you love him so
                    I understand lights will be at cfc this summer. Install starts in may

Comment

Notable CT clubs ranked by quality of coaches

1) Oakwood
                      2) FSA
                      3) CFC
                      4) Beachside
                      5) southeast SC
                      6) Sporting CT
                      7) AC CT
                      8) CT Rush
                      9) Ginga

Comment

1) Oakwood
                        2) FSA
                        3) CFC
                        4) Beachside
                        5) southeast SC
                        6) Sporting CT
                        7) AC CT
                        8) CT Rush
                        9) Ginga
                        look at this blowhard

Ginga is at top of list.

Southeast? Bunch of Daddy coaches and the worst bloated ego in all the land TB. What a dou0che

Comment

look at this blowhard

Ginga is at top of list.

Southeast? Bunch of Daddy coaches and the worst bloated ego in all the land TB. What a dou0che
                          Based on all of a clubs coaches Ginga cannot be top of the list. They have 1 very good coach not 2 or 3.

Comment

1) Oakwood
                            2) FSA
                            3) CFC
                            4) Beachside
                            5) southeast SC
                            6) Sporting CT
                            7) AC CT
                            8) CT Rush
                            9) Ginga
                            Putting FSA at #2 crushed any possibility you had at credibility

Comment

I always see on this board how CFC has the best program and best coaches and that FSA stinks (talking girls side). Why does CCSU have such a dynamic program and places like QU and Sacred Heart stink?

Comment

Yeah, reasons like being good while the other two clubs struggle.
                                everything looks good when the lights are off!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X