Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. You mention grammar, yet you clearing don’t know what a comma and an apostrophe are. 🤙🏻
    Nice use of the emoji there bud.

Comment

Any announcements from Sportika? Are they open for business?

Comment

Lol. You mention grammar, yet you clearing don’t know what a comma and an apostrophe are. 🤙🏻
        or spelling!

Comment

Who cares!
          The blog is on FIRE!
          NJ FIRE.
          Sportika is open! Contact us . !!

Comment

Guys I can assure you that no one from NJ FIRE is commenting on any of these blogs there is only one person responsible. But he shall remain nameless but I do know that the same person did rat out the CSADA girls for playing high school after he reached his new destination saying that it was illegal and he had to put an end to it. Mind you while he was there it was OK because he knew about it. So you guys can all see who the troublemakers here

QUOTE=Unregistered;2671985]Who cares!
            The blog is on FIRE!
            NJ FIRE.
            Sportika is open! Contact us . !![/QUOTE]

Comment

Guys I can assure you that no one from NJ FIRE is commenting on any of these blogs there is only one person responsible. But he shall remain nameless but I do know that the same person did rat out the CSADA girls for playing high school after he reached his new destination saying that it was illegal and he had to put an end to it. Mind you while he was there it was OK because he knew about it. So you guys can all see who the troublemakers here

QUOTE=Unregistered;2671985]Who cares!
              The blog is on FIRE!
              NJ FIRE.
              Sportika is open! Contact us . !!
              [/QUOTE]

The fact is that PSA is treaten by NJ Fire up and coming and they get in defensive mode. Ultimate the consumer have to choose among many top choices. You all smart people and do your homework.

Comment

Yes DM is posting and posting replied to stir up nonsense

Comment

I don’t think anybody cares for NJ Fire or whatever their name is . They are irrelevant to youth soccer anywhere.
                  Zero history, zero structure, zero anything.
                  I believe I speak on behalf of many, we really would like that the parents and coach ( only one , soon to be only two) of this whatever club , would go and post somewhere else .
                  Nobody Cares here!

Comment

Hi. dan......

Comment

It’s rather unfortunate the Coronavirus break is here and may impact the whole spring season, but do hope the club uses this as an opportunity to evaluate and reassess all coaches and teams. We have some great coaches (esp the Wildcats branch) but need to improve in other areas. Hope we get to play some soccer soon!

Comment

I don’t think anybody cares for NJ Fire or whatever their name is . They are irrelevant to youth soccer anywhere.
                        Zero history, zero structure, zero anything.
                        I believe I speak on behalf of many, we really would like that the parents and coach ( only one , soon to be only two) of this whatever club , would go and post somewhere else .
                        Nobody Cares here!
                        Just wait. Big things coming for NJ Fire.

Comment

Just wait. Big things coming for NJ Fire.
                          Guys have not seen any announcement from Sportika when they reopen?

Comment

Guys have not seen any announcement from Sportika when they reopen?
                            You can go directly to the Sportika website and check there.

Comment

You can go directly to the Sportika website and check there.
                              Thank u just wonder if can be rent out for training I contact them.

Comment

Thank u just wonder if can be rent out for training I contact them.
                                If not use with the stoppage does PSA have any facilities for rent? Anybody knows?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X