X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Correct will be replaced by Penn Fusion
    Don’t really think anyway is buying this - would make way more geographical sense for PF to either merge with or replace Delco.

Comment

Don’t really think anyway is buying this - would make way more geographical sense for PF to either merge with or replace Delco.
      Anyone

Comment

Anyone
        No threat of FC Bucks losing ECNL. They are fine.

PF and most DA teams might be joining MLS league.

Comment

No threat of FC Bucks losing ECNL. They are fine.

PF and most DA teams might be joining MLS league.
          https://www.mlssoccer.com/post/2020/...outh-academies

Comment

Luckily i'm in the "know" so you can save your BS for another thread. Bucks is fine for the next few years.
            Oh geeze. Another in the "know". So important but on TS. Okay.

Comment

I think the announcement most are waiting for is who will replace RF and BB? Is anyone “in the know” about that? Or any speculations?

Comment

This looks like it could be a legit league.

Comment

Many are also vary curious about how those who continually defended RF and BB feel about their imminent departure?

Comment

I agree, Tom. Our girls don’t need any training right now, and certainly the coaches don’t need to focus any time on them. People are dying, and our daughters, thank goodness they are the elite of the elite and are beyond any training that might help them get through this hiatus. I tell my daughter every day, be grateful that you and your team are better than everyone else in the world. Coach Finneyfrock and Coach Brossman have chosen to spare you any silly trainings that might help encourage you to stay in shape and physically and mentally.
                    This poster parent is an a hole. Silly trainings?

This was posted two weeks ago. Have your coaches been doing zoom meetings and sending drills since then. You guys are ECNL, right?

Comment

Please ignore the circular, recycled topics and rants.

Bucks is doing the right things now. The rest is all in the past.

Comment

Please ignore the circular, recycled topics and rants.

Bucks is doing the right things now. The rest is all in the past.
                        I am definitely ignoring those - bucks made a great move!

BUT I am still curious as to who is replacing BB and RF and also curious as to how those who constantly defended RF and BB feel - they have to feel a little gut punched! I mean people seem to be in the know on this site - so does anyone know the answers or even speculation as to my questions. Just curious.

Comment

Pretty sure this 06 team is the only team that has not had any communication from the coach. Any replacement is better than what we have now.

Comment

Truth! And we really deserve a refund - RF should not be getting paid for doing nothing - we deserve that portion of his salary back.

Comment

I am definitely ignoring those - bucks made a great move!

BUT I am still curious as to who is replacing BB and RF and also curious as to how those who constantly defended RF and BB feel - they have to feel a little gut punched! I mean people seem to be in the know on this site - so does anyone know the answers or even speculation as to my questions. Just curious.
                              I’m not curious. You’ll find out May first. I’m fine with whatever they do. If they are back that’s fine and if they aren’t that’s fine too. It’s really all good now. No complaints.

Comment

The new DOC is in receipt of quite a few complaints about this team’s coach and the assistant coach. And has been informed about this thread, so it’s looking like it will all work out and those two will be gone. Rooting for your girls.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X