Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New Jersey

Notices

New Jersey Discussions about New Jersey soccer.

Old 02-19-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
MF has 3 teams at U15 - 60+
MF has 3 teams at U14 - 60+

MF has 2 teams at U17 and 18 - 40+ kids.

SO YOU JUST WENT FROM 120 TO 40. OUT OF 40 KIDS 8 COMMITTED TO ACC SCHOOLS.

The rest of the kids quit. Pathway to what? 7% success. 13% forced to play against will. 80% quit.
Your Math isnít very good. 8 of 40 is 20 per cent. Your agenda is very transparent. You are an unhappy 02 parent who left to join PDAs White team. I am not the original poster but been on here before as an 02 parent at MF. Your numbers are all skewed. You make out like your daughters are getting ACC looks at PDA White. Your comment here is that it is ACC or failure? How funny. There are many other schools on the list that you posted that makes you look like a bitter fool. Like I posted a few weeks back we are glad you and your other crony, scheming friends left for the B team at PDA. Hope you are enjoying being decommitted by your head club coach. Your agenda is clear. You feel you got screwed but in essence your daughters just werenít very good. Thatís fine but get off your soapbox and stick to commenting on your own club. We are so happy you are gone. Maybe go and sign up for addition 101.
Old 02-19-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Your Math isnít very good. 8 of 40 is 20 per cent. Your agenda is very transparent. You are an unhappy 02 parent who left to join PDAs White team. I am not the original poster but been on here before as an 02 parent at MF. Your numbers are all skewed. You make out like your daughters are getting ACC looks at PDA White. Your comment here is that it is ACC or failure? How funny. There are many other schools on the list that you posted that makes you look like a bitter fool. Like I posted a few weeks back we are glad you and your other crony, scheming friends left for the B team at PDA. Hope you are enjoying being decommitted by your head club coach. Your agenda is clear. You feel you got screwed but in essence your daughters just werenít very good. Thatís fine but get off your soapbox and stick to commenting on your own club. We are so happy you are gone. Maybe go and sign up for addition 101.
Nice try DB. The only math you know well is money, but not percentages

You have 8 of 120+. That's the real number of ACC commits you mention VS real starting 3 teams per age group at younger age group (e.g. there were 3 "2002" teams 3 years ago) . I use these numbers for the people who are considering "tryouts" or "staying" at the club. I did not estimate how many kids kids from Stallions/CSA/TSF/SDFC joined in the ranks and took up the 8 ACC spots. Theoretically the 120+ number should be even higher, but I'm giving MF a break because I don't have any ill will.

In the meantime, please write up a sweet story of how MF goes from 3 teams in 2002 age group 4 years ago to 1 team at U18 now.

Thanks!
Old 02-19-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Nice try DB. The only math you know well is money, but not percentages

You have 8 of 120+. That's the real number of ACC commits you mention VS real starting 3 teams per age group at younger age group (e.g. there were 3 "2002" teams 3 years ago) . I use these numbers for the people who are considering "tryouts" or "staying" at the club. I did not estimate how many kids kids from Stallions/CSA/TSF/SDFC joined in the ranks and took up the 8 ACC spots. Theoretically the 120+ number should be even higher, but I'm giving MF a break because I don't have any ill will.

In the meantime, please write up a sweet story of how MF goes from 3 teams in 2002 age group 4 years ago to 1 team at U18 now.

Thanks!
You are a compulsive liar ........ current U18 Age Group has ECNL and ECRL teams with about 40 kids in pool. Your sad and toxic agenda is soooooooo transparent. You were burned bad or you are just a very, very lonely and sad man.
Old 02-19-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
You are a compulsive liar ........ current U18 Age Group has ECNL and ECRL teams with about 40 kids in pool. Your sad and toxic agenda is soooooooo transparent. You were burned bad or you are just a very, very lonely and sad man.
Most sincere apologies! I said I was not part of MF! Just using the numbers quoted by the gurus on the inside, quoting the last 2 years of commits!
Old 02-20-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Who in their right mind would put up with this crap? 4K on top for half season? What a joke.
If the parents at MFA had a clue, they would leave ASAP and join a club that will still help their child develop and help get into a school. Also the tuition would be cheaper where ever they went. Also with the money they would be saving the can put towards supplemental training with Danny A-game.
Old 02-20-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm a bit clueless here, but the fact that there are 40 players in the pool, and only a handful of them are going to a competitive ACC college right now is rather damning for MF. In fact in makes MF parents look odd.
Old 02-20-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm a bit clueless here, but the fact that there are 40 players in the pool, and only a handful of them are going to a competitive ACC college right now is rather damning for MF. In fact in makes MF parents look odd.
what makes it worse is that it started out at 120 now down to 40 and only 8 worth mentioning as per MFA. Kinda of like bud training in the Navy Seals when they tell you to look in front of you then to the left and then the right and tell you only one of you will make it through. Only difference is that the Seals training is for Free. Keep spending that $$$ yo. Sucka born every second
Old 02-21-2020
Unregistered

anyone here going to an open house for NJ Surf?

Here is some info for Other Surf Ventures:
LA Surf implodes after less than 1 year:
https://www.socalsoccer.com/threads/...-5#post-309148

and then the entire discussion of NY Surf
http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...highlight=surf
Old 02-21-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
If the parents at MFA had a clue, they would leave ASAP and join a club that will still help their child develop and help get into a school. Also the tuition would be cheaper where ever they went. Also with the money they would be saving the can put towards supplemental training with Danny A-game.
Head down soccer?
Old 02-22-2020
Unregistered

Quote:
Head down soccer?
Head down, dancing in circles around trash cans in a sweat box with techno music