Oakwood

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAL will collapse and the girls teams will go to EDP, todays' NPL,l where they should have stayed all along. The boys' teams will be fine in the MLS B-team group where they belong

Comment

There's no MLS "B group" and the OW boys hold their own vs the MLS academies but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        There's no MLS "B group" and the OW boys hold their own vs the MLS academies but whatever helps you sleep at night.
        Hold their own = the games aren't blowouts but they still lose

Comment

Hold their own = the games aren't blowouts but they still lose
          Haters gonna hate. Check this out:
          https://system.gotsport.com/org_even...les?group=8350

Comment

You really didn't help your case at all. The U19s beat some crap teams including the Revs - one to the worst MLS academies out there - and they lost to Cedar Stars. Other age groups aren't much better. The U17s lost 4-1 to Seacoast for god's sake. The u16 are 7th of 9 teams. U15s are midtable. Wow. So impressive.

Comment

According to the Web Site Dues are due 12/1/20. This is where it will get interesting.

Comment

You really didn't help your case at all. The U19s beat some crap teams including the Revs - one to the worst MLS academies out there - and they lost to Cedar Stars. Other age groups aren't much better. The U17s lost 4-1 to Seacoast for god's sake. The u16 are 7th of 9 teams. U15s are midtable. Wow. So impressive.
                The U19's finished 1st. The U17's 3rd. And what the hell are you talking about. They beat Seacoast 4-1. Christ - if you're gonna throw shade, at least learn how to read first.

Comment

The U19's finished 1st. The U17's 3rd. And what the hell are you talking about. They beat Seacoast 4-1. Christ - if you're gonna throw shade, at least learn how to read first.
                  First in a crap group. Tallest midget.

Comment

This is hysterical. Any u19s from mls academies worth anything are playing D1 or have turned pro. Like the ecnl composite teams, it’s the best of the chaffe. I would not be surprised if most of the mls u17 teams wouldn’t beat them.

Comment

They’ll be fine. Nobody played in the first session at oakwood anyway. OW vs OW almost every game. So not much lost there. They’ll continue to collect dues and all will go on. And you hopeless losers will post again in another 6 months how OW is folding. There’s a reason this thread gets so many comments and never ends. Because OW is going nowhere. Now FSA consistently sells our every session at their facility. They’ll be taking a bigger hit but they’ll survive too.
                      As a non-profit does OW generate their funds exclusively through dues and fundraising solicitations?

Comment

As a non-profit does OW generate their funds exclusively through dues and fundraising solicitations?
                        Mostly thru astronomical sales of their veinless hotdogs

Comment

Mostly thru astronomical sales of their veinless hotdogs
                          That makes a lot of sense.

Comment

That makes a lot of sense.
                            What doesn’t make sense is why you won’t come out

Comment

What doesn’t make sense is why you won’t come out
                              We're at ow because i love changing tires. I'm my own pit crew. My hands sweat as I'm turning in, hoping, listening for that air ooze, the sink in suspension, always on the edge of my seat

Comment

We're at ow because i love changing tires. I'm my own pit crew. My hands sweat as I'm turning in, hoping, listening for that air ooze, the sink in suspension, always on the edge of my seat
                                The parking lot jokes. Wow inventive

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X