Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You know it's pretty amazing girls high school soccer has 5 of 6 (almost 6/6) teams from northeast Florida area playing in State Championship games for various classes. Are they winning because development of the local clubs or in spite of them? The concentration of best teams are Jax-area private schools and northern St. Johns Public.
    They are now winning since the local select teams are better. Armada have been here all along so they didn’t make the difference, so I guess that leaves FESA. They must be the difference!

Comment

They are now winning since the local select teams are better. Armada have been here all along so they didn’t make the difference, so I guess that leaves FESA. They must be the difference!
      You're combining players across 4 age groups ya stinker.

Comment

You're combining players across 4 age groups ya stinker.
        That's true but you still have a lot more depth across many competitive schools. I wonder how many starters on those teams are ECNL vs. not.......... ?? Probably all of Bartram. Not sure about all others.

Comment

Poaching

So we have coaches from FESA, whose murallas for FESA, sitting on the sidelines while FESA plays Armada having "conversations" with select Armada players (not as FESA coaches) but instead as parents watching a game their child is playing in. If FESA is so awesome, why is this habitual behavior so widespread and frequent?

#CantStopWontStop
          #FESAsUCKS
          #Poachers

Comment

So we have coaches from FESA, whose murallas for FESA, sitting on the sidelines while FESA plays Armada having "conversations" with select Armada players (not as FESA coaches) but instead as parents watching a game their child is playing in. If FESA is so awesome, why is this habitual behavior so widespread and frequent?

#CantStopWontStop
            #FESAsUCKS
            #Poachers
            Make sense Armada moron! Of course FESA is looking to take your better kids. Stop being such a pu$$y. Country club softies.

Comment

Make sense Armada moron! Of course FESA is looking to take your better kids. Stop being such a pu$$y. Country club softies.
              FESA 07 boys just won! Still top of the league. That in itself should make the DA Armada boys want to over, just to win at least one game! We don’t need to poach!

Comment

FESA 07 boys just won! Still top of the league. That in itself should make the DA Armada boys want to over, just to win at least one game! We don’t need to poach!
                Sorry, need a little help here. FESA 07 boys what just won? ECNL? NPL? Which team? Who’d they play? Just curious. However, I’m Pretty sure the Armada 07 boys DA team couldn’t possibly care any less. They were busy South of Tampa today beating WFF DA. So, I guess they won at least 1 game.

In fact, Armada DA results so far on the day:

07 DA 2-1 vs. WFF
                06 DA ???? vs. WFF
                05 DA 1-1 vs. North Carolina Fusion DA
                03/04 DA 4-0 vs. NC Fusion DA
                01/02 DA 2-1 vs. NC Fusion DA

Sorry that messes up your narrative! No good Armada players want to trade soccer for kickball.

Comment

Sorry, need a little help here. FESA 07 boys what just won? ECNL? NPL? Which team? Who’d they play? Just curious. However, I’m Pretty sure the Armada 07 boys DA team couldn’t possibly care any less. They were busy South of Tampa today beating WFF DA. So, I guess they won at least 1 game.

In fact, Armada DA results so far on the day:

07 DA 2-1 vs. WFF
                  06 DA ???? vs. WFF
                  05 DA 1-1 vs. North Carolina Fusion DA
                  03/04 DA 4-0 vs. NC Fusion DA
                  01/02 DA 2-1 vs. NC Fusion DA

Sorry that messes up your narrative! No good Armada players want to trade soccer for kickball.
                  Your teams are that low in their league that it would take a lot more than that to move to the top!

Comment

Your teams are that low in their league that it would take a lot more than that to move to the top!
                    Funny thing is I didn’t look at your league until you said that. I found out your teams have lost every game in February, Tampa Bay whopped your ass!

Comment

Lies, lies, and more lies!!!

Funny thing is I didn’t look at your league until you said that. I found out your teams have lost every game in February, Tampa Bay whopped your ass!
                      Oh yes, really funny. Why would you look at the DA results? It’s well above your level, and your teams will never get there. Nice lies. After today Armada DA has 5 wins 5 losses and 1 draw in February. Oh, and ass whopped by Tampa? Right. Lost 3 games by 2 goal each, and won the U14 game by 1. Sorry, but not an azz whopping! Nice try!

Comment

Oh yes, really funny. Why would you look at the DA results? It’s well above your level, and your teams will never get there. Nice lies. After today Armada DA has 5 wins 5 losses and 1 draw in February. Oh, and ass whopped by Tampa? Right. Lost 3 games by 2 goal each, and won the U14 game by 1. Sorry, but not an azz whopping! Nice try!
                        I call that a whooping!

Comment

Developmental Academy

Most didn't arrive at Armada because of DA. Most arrived, and remain at Armada because it's not FESA.

Lets all be honest, the only thing "Developmental" at FESA is the occasional player they poach.

Comment

Typo, sorry. Lost 3 games to TBU by 1 goal in each game, not 2.

Comment

Surely, it is more like FESA lacks talent and development so they are desperate to steal Armada's where they got it. That's much more like it. VOLT Losers!

Comment

FESA winning in Loser league= Best of the losers but still losers

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X