Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s fun to make up sayings, for example, “running rapid”.
    The most of guys running CFC have their life savings in CFC Park and they will do anything to protect that investment. So any connection with any "bad" thing "never happened". Any mention of anything negative is just someone with "an axe to grind".
    With this mindest, there will be more issues.
    Sadly....condemned to repeat it.

Comment

regardless about how I feel about clubs in CT - its absolutely ridiculous to suggest something like that is running rampant. CFC, FSA, ACC, BS, AFC, PSC, on and on, all have good and bad coaches, good and bad teams. For the most part, all guys and gals that try to teach a game and are not interested in hooking up with kids, it's disgusting and insulting to everyone to even suggest that. No club endorses it. So, please, stop being an ahole because your kid didn't make a CFC ECNL team

Comment

https://www.jud2.ct.gov/crdockets/Ca...9-13f2acdb0aab

Comment

regardless about how I feel about clubs in CT - its absolutely ridiculous to suggest something like that is running rampant. CFC, FSA, ACC, BS, AFC, PSC, on and on, all have good and bad coaches, good and bad teams. For the most part, all guys and gals that try to teach a game and are not interested in hooking up with kids, it's disgusting and insulting to everyone to even suggest that. No club endorses it. So, please, stop being an ahole because your kid didn't make a CFC ECNL team
          Crybaby CFC parents. If it were other clubs,you’d be non stop about calling them out. Nobody cares about your well being.

Comment

CFC with cheating coaches and child molesters. And can’t put up lights in the park.

Comment

What if by any chance he's innocent? So far no trace of a trial, or him taking a plea so who knows. Obviously if he did those things of course he deserves to rot in jail. But in cases like this there are nearly always countless people who "saw the signs" and didn't do or say anything. Seems like that happened here as well, then he skipped town hoping to get a fresh start where no one knew him. Happens a lot with guys like this until it finally catches up with them.

It's tough line when you want to trust a coach vs being seemingly paranoid, but no way my kids do private trainings without another adult there, no car rides with a coach, definitely no going to their house unless it's a big party with the entire teams and a few parents there. Most coaches are either too busy to get very involved or are smart enough to keep an arms length from players off the field. It you find one that seems a little too involved, listen to those hairs rising on the back of you rneck.

He’s innocent, signed CFC Koolaid dad

Comment

I've no doubt the CFC hater not only took the time to look this up but he's posting multiple times since then.

Comment

How could the next court date be 9/25/25? Did he get probation and if he stays clean they clear his record? Weird. I've been asking about this case and every time I do, someone bashes me for bringing it up. I wonder who would want this to go away??

Comment

I've no doubt the CFC hater not only took the time to look this up but he's posting multiple times since then.
                    All of a sudden non CFC folks are taking time out to pull CFC garbage, like the CFC dyckheads never do that? Such hypocrites!

Comment

lol last two posts from the same guy no doubt, trying to create a story when there's nothing there.

Comment

Yes, "Soccer Extreme" is Salvatore's business he run's summer camps and wilton's town program. Salvatore has issue but just being a your typical soccer idiot, he and Soccer Extreme have nothing to do with Adam Allerton.

Adam Allerton had his private coaching business called "Extreme Performance".

Thus the confusion. This guy touched a lot area soccer program with his training.

This going to blow up much bigger than one victim. At least his days on being around children are over. Maybe Adam will find some love he was not looking for in Prison.

His lawyer sound like a piece of work.
                        "Allerton's attorney, J. Patten Brown III, said his client adamantly denies the allegations. Brown also questioned why the allegations are being leveled now, years after the the accuser claims the assaults occurred. "

Has this Lawyer been living in a vacuum. There are so many reason victims don't come out immediately. When the assaulter is someone they know and should trust and that monster has been grooming them it's horrible. Just look at Larry Nasser how long did it take for these women to speak out.

The guy deserves good legal defense but should not include publicly attacking the victim by stating "someone has an agenda here, and I don't know who or what that agenda is, but I'm very concerned and I plan to address that in court."

If there are other victims hopefully they will have the courage to step up and support the brave 18 year who finally got the strength to speak-up and nail this guy for all he has done.
                        He was definitely with Soccer Extreme. That is also the connection to Chase Collegiate School.

Comment

He also ran Highlanders FC which was a small girls premier club in the Waterbury area with a few teams. It ended when he moved out of state.

Comment

All of a sudden non CFC folks are taking time out to pull CFC garbage, like the CFC dyckheads never do that? Such hypocrites!
                            Come out back behind the gym. I’ll knock your block off princess.

Comment

Come out back behind the gym. I’ll knock your block off princess.
                              love it!

Comment

How could the next court date be 9/25/25? Did he get probation and if he stays clean they clear his record? Weird. I've been asking about this case and every time I do, someone bashes me for bringing it up. I wonder who would want this to go away??
                                This is crazy.
                                Having read everything released and having known the accused and the accuser, she came forward in college and he admitted to it over the phone while she was in a police station.
                                They didn’t charge him for like 4 years after that. Now he won’t be tried for another 5 years.

While I have no problem this is hanging over his head for years, probably more than he will serve, I am concerned this is how it’s handled, and I’m concerned that he kept teaching and coaching girls in the initial years it took for police to charge him. And I’m concerned for the accuser’s own mental health with this hanging out there for so long.

This should be handled in a way that supports victims and encourages them to come forward. A 14 year old girl being repeatedly molested by a coach she trusted and adored should make us all angry. Taking 9 years to bring him to trial is infuriating. At this point, I hope he serves as much time as he has ruined of her life.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X