Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do a little research please. The SUSA cheerleader claimed the 04 team was good, lol. They finished 5th in their crappy league that didn't have KK in it anymore. That same fifth place SUSA team then won the not so state, state cup after beating no good teams (there was no East Meadow, no KK, etc.) Which then gave them a chance to play in regionals. However, when they went to regionals, they were a completely different team then the one that took fifth place. They now had Smithtown players, KK players, e.t.c. These are all facts, so again, SUSA did not have multiple good teams before getting ECNL, they had one, the 03 girls and that's it. And if Paul Riley didn't completely screw up Albertson, SUSA never gets ECNL. So yes, you're a loser.
    OK Psycho with waaaaaay too much info about 15 year old girls, here's the original post. OP said "on paper" multiple times. The funniest part is, you did exactly what the post said someone would do, LMFAO.

Disagree with that completely...there's a difference between the soccer forum peanut gallery opinion and "on paper" accomplishments of teams.
    Susa was coming in with multiple National NPL Champion, finalist and semi-finalist teams. Multiple National Cup Champion, finalist and semi-finalist teams. Even the 2004 team that seems to be the object of frequent discussion had 2 NPL championships to their credit, along with a State Cup and National Cup Semi-finalist title and according to this site, they sucked. And all that was coming out of an NPL league that featured top clubs at the time that were also dominant in USYS (NJ Stallions, STA, NJ Crush, Quicksrike) most of whom were tapped for GDA. Unlike the NE NPL that is all ECNL B,C & D teams.

Susa was combining top teams from Commack and Dix Hills that had dominated EDP leagues & tournaments, as well as Disney, Casl, Bethesda & Wags. ISA had dominated NPL, US Club Soccer Cup Tournaments, Disney, Casl, Bethesda & PDA Non-ECNL brackets. Sound Beach was a top USYS team that made frequent trips to Regionals. There were dozens of individual players that were National & Regional ODP players and ID2 participants.

Now people can go back and forth all they want, oh this league sucks and that cup sucks and this tournament is lame and my kid tied a team that tied a team that beat a Susa team 4 years ago, but at the end of the day the fact of the matter is-on paper, Susa was a very strong club across multiple age groups.

I don't think there is a single team in all of the new Slammers collaboration that has had even the slightest level of tangible success that would imply they were ECNL caliber. Seriously, what are they going to put on an ECNL application? I'm assuming it asks for club accomplishments going back a few years, no? What would they put? One team tied an ECNL team a few years ago? And yes, obviously my kid plays for Susa, but honestly whatever happens with Slammers won't affect her. She's already committed and will probably be out of the youth soccer cesspool before any of this comes to fruition, but facts are facts regardless if you like the club or not.

Comment

Do a little research please. The SUSA cheerleader claimed the 04 team was good, lol. They finished 5th in their crappy league that didn't have KK in it anymore. That same fifth place SUSA team then won the not so state, state cup after beating no good teams (there was no East Meadow, no KK, etc.) Which then gave them a chance to play in regionals. However, when they went to regionals, they were a completely different team then the one that took fifth place. They now had Smithtown players, KK players, e.t.c. These are all facts, so again, SUSA did not have multiple good teams before getting ECNL, they had one, the 03 girls and that's it. And if Paul Riley didn't completely screw up Albertson, SUSA never gets ECNL. So yes, you're a loser.
      Don't know a lot about this particular team, but I do know how the National Cup works, winning the State Cup gets you an automatic bid, so I'm not sure what you're talking about with Regionals and you're only allowed 3 additional players per team so it would be very difficult to be a completely different team. I think your facts are off a little bit. Just sayin', you lack a little credibility. Oh and that Susa team should be very nervous about you, you seem very unhinged.

Comment

Wow, not OP but you really seem to have a hard on for that 2004 team! Either your kid got cut or didn't make it. Nobody has that much hatred (or knowledge) about a team that they don't have a connection to! Which means your kid must really suck because Susa takes anybody who can write a check!!!
        Has to be someone who got cut or didn't make it. All of these threads always go back to the 2004s and ur right, nobody hates like that for no reason.

Comment

Wow, not OP but you really seem to have a hard on for that 2004 team! Either your kid got cut or didn't make it. Nobody has that much hatred (or knowledge) about a team that they don't have a connection to! Which means your kid must really suck because Susa takes anybody who can write a check!!!
          No joke-That was like a certifiable rant! Seriously who knows that much about another team? That's actually like scary

Comment

Don't know a lot about this particular team, but I do know how the National Cup works, winning the State Cup gets you an automatic bid, so I'm not sure what you're talking about with Regionals and you're only allowed 3 additional players per team so it would be very difficult to be a completely different team. I think your facts are off a little bit. Just sayin', you lack a little credibility. Oh and that Susa team should be very nervous about you, you seem very unhinged.
            That's why nobody has any respect for the Smithtown Kickers Slammers Cosmos and why they'll never get any talent to come to their team! Who the f are they to crap talk State and Natty Cup? Their team doesn't even play in them, how would they know? My kid's team did them and it was AWESOME! Keep hiding in your BS little NPL leagues and coming on here acting like jackasses, while everyone else keeps climbing higher!

Comment

That's why nobody has any respect for the Smithtown Kickers Slammers Cosmos and why they'll never get any talent to come to their team! Who the f are they to crap talk State and Natty Cup? Their team doesn't even play in them, how would they know? My kid's team did them and it was AWESOME! Keep hiding in your BS little NPL leagues and coming on here acting like jackasses, while everyone else keeps climbing higher!
              I wrote the post and my kid has nothing to do with Smithtown. I could care less about SUSA or Smithtown, they both suck, but at least get your facts straight. My kid played for kk and when that 04 team broke up, went to play elsewhere, that's why I know about this age group. So yes, it drives me nuts when SUSA parents lie about this particular team. It was a mediocre team at best before KK and Albertson fell apart regardless of your state cup win. Now, if you want to continue to smash Smithtown, have at it, no skin off my back, but at least tell the truth. SUSA's entire reputation on the girls side was one team, the 03's, who were, and are, very very good.

Comment

Ask Sachem what they were doing for those teams before those teams decided to leave Sachem. The Sachem board destroyed what was once a strong proud club years before Lips was ever involved. We had a new training company ever year, all of which sucked, and any kid that was any good, left to go to KK. I have no idea what Lips has done to Sachem since he got there but I can tell you as a Sachem parent, the damage was done long before Lips.
                thanks Lips

Comment

thanks Lips
                  Not Lips, just a Sachem parent for way to long, good try though.

Comment

I wrote the post and my kid has nothing to do with Smithtown. I could care less about SUSA or Smithtown, they both suck, but at least get your facts straight. My kid played for kk and when that 04 team broke up, went to play elsewhere, that's why I know about this age group. So yes, it drives me nuts when SUSA parents lie about this particular team. It was a mediocre team at best before KK and Albertson fell apart regardless of your state cup win. Now, if you want to continue to smash Smithtown, have at it, no skin off my back, but at least tell the truth. SUSA's entire reputation on the girls side was one team, the 03's, who were, and are, very very good.
                    "Went to play elsewhere" is code for didn't make the Susa team, that's why I hate them so much!

Comment

"Went to play elsewhere" is code for didn't make the Susa team, that's why I hate them so much!
                      Or for the fifth time SUSA sucked and Nassau had better teams

Comment

Slammers - East Islip partnership?

Or for the fifth time SUSA sucked and Nassau had better teams
                        The funny thing about this thread is there doesn't appear to be a single East Islip or Smithtown parent on it. Just a lot of nonsense by some people who like to stir up crap!

Comment

Slammers - East Islip partnership?

You really need to pull your head out of your arse! No one knows what the heck you are talking about.

Comment

The funny thing about this thread is there doesn't appear to be a single East Islip or Smithtown parent on it. Just a lot of nonsense by some people who like to stir up crap!
                            Are you stupid???? There are Smithtown people all over this thread monitoring it.

Comment

You really need to pull your head out of your arse! No one knows what the heck you are talking about.
                              Let me explain since your head is up yours. Nobody has any respect for this Smithtown team because they don't compete. They hide in BS leagues like NPL and Club v Club where they beat up on lower level teams and then claim they're amazing. They don't play in State Cups and then trash them saying they're not competitive. If they were as good as their mommies and daddies claim, they would've tried to play in NL to really compete against strong teams, but instead they're going to stay in the sandbox!

Comment

Let me explain since your head is up yours. Nobody has any respect for this Smithtown team because they don't compete. They hide in BS leagues like NPL and Club v Club where they beat up on lower level teams and then claim they're amazing. They don't play in State Cups and then trash them saying they're not competitive. If they were as good as their mommies and daddies claim, they would've tried to play in NL to really compete against strong teams, but instead they're going to stay in the sandbox!
                                USYS has to accept teams into NL, they may have applied and weren't accepted. Can't blame the team for that

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X