Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best hs programs

What are the top HS programs in NH looking toward 2020 season?

Nobody cares

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      ====
      Really! Such a moron

Comment

So strange to me since HS is about who lives in the town and not something that attracts talent? So it’s weird to talk about the “best program”. Makes no sense. There are always 5-7 players that go D1 In college in NH and they are spread out.

Comment

So strange to me since HS is about who lives in the town and not something that attracts talent? So it’s weird to talk about the “best program”.
          I don't think it's necessarily a weird discussion. Yes, High Schools are driven by who lives in the catchment area and how big the school is, but High School team success is also driven by coaching, attracting athletes to the soccer program instead of other programs, and player development in between High School soccer seasons.

Comment

I don't think it's necessarily a weird discussion. Yes, High Schools are driven by who lives in the catchment area and how big the school is, but High School team success is also driven by coaching, attracting athletes to the soccer program instead of other programs, and player development in between High School soccer seasons.
            Really? The biggest player pools (biggest schools) schools, affluence of the town (or area of private school) and location near big soccer programs is what will predict success.

Comment

Isn't Exeter the team to beat?

Their top player (left Seacoast to go to FC Stars) will be a senior and just committed to a full ride.

Comment

Isn't Exeter the team to beat?

Their top player (left Seacoast to go to FC Stars) will be a senior and just committed to a full ride.
                “Full ride”, yeah okay. To where?

Comment

While “full ride” may be a bit of a stretch, NH players are getting into D1 programs more and more

Comment

While “full ride” may be a bit of a stretch, NH players are getting into D1 programs more and more
                    Totally agree. The “full ride” statement is ignorant and 100% false. Even top soccer schools (Stanford, UNC) hand out 1-2 100% scholarships and that’s for 1 year with NO guarantees for second year and the rest are split. A really really good player will expect to get 50-60% (over the 4 years) at a D1 school and the average is 20-30%. Again this is over 4 years so a typical percentage offer would be 15-20% first year and second year then 20-30% for junior and senior year. A really good player would get like 30,50,50,75%. I doubt many NH players get that offer.

Comment

Can Exeter (DI Girls), Bedford (DI Boys), Hanover(DII Girls), Campbell (DIII Boys) repeat their 100% winning regular season?

Comment

Totally agree. The “full ride” statement is ignorant and 100% false. Even top soccer schools (Stanford, UNC) hand out 1-2 100% scholarships and that’s for 1 year with NO guarantees for second year and the rest are split. A really really good player will expect to get 50-60% (over the 4 years) at a D1 school and the average is 20-30%. Again this is over 4 years so a typical percentage offer would be 15-20% first year and second year then 20-30% for junior and senior year. A really good player would get like 30,50,50,75%. I doubt many NH players get that offer.
                        Power 5 schools can and do give four year guaranteed scholarships.

Comment

Power 5 schools can and do give four year guaranteed scholarships.
                          Maybe for 1-2 NT players but that’s not the norm. A “full ride” is the exaggeration that parents like to pretend is occurring.
                          And yes I personally know over a dozen playing D1 or about to and know their offers and percentages.

Comment

Does it matter? Or are you ass-hurt because it's not your kid (not mine either)? Just look at the Exeter roster and ask the parent yourself? Plenty of video clips form their state championship out there to see who it is.

Comment

She is average at best and going to a average school.

But good for her, she worked hard.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X