Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ralph Black

Anyone else hear that Ralph Black is leaving Seattle United? What is going on over there????

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Anyone else hear that Ralph Black is leaving Seattle United? What is going on over there????
    OMG. He is one of the most caring and effective coaches my son ever had. He really helped him develop as a player and person after another coach had done a number on his self esteem. A loss for the club for sure. I hope Ralph is moving onto something great and that it's not due to illness or anything. Great guy.

Comment

OMG. He is one of the most caring and effective coaches my son ever had. He really helped him develop as a player and person after another coach had done a number on his self esteem. A loss for the club for sure. I hope Ralph is moving onto something great and that it's not due to illness or anything. Great guy.
      Agreed. One of the best coaches in the state.

Comment

Yes he is a very man who also had a huge impact on my son. He is leaving SU for another club that is closer to his home. Nothing more than that.

Comment

Yes he is a very man who also had a huge impact on my son. He is leaving SU for another club that is closer to his home. Nothing more than that.
          What club is he going to?

Comment

PacNW

Comment

PacNW
              Whoa. That’s a big hire.

Comment

Ralphie is a great man!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X