Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shocking news about Trumps son - Will blow the lid off the election

So a friend of mine in the know was told by a high ranking official of the National Security council that Eric Trump flew from Washington to Honolulu to drop his 3 laptops off at a computer repair shop operating without a license. While the repairman was repairing it he found photos of Eric eating babies, making love to ponies and snorting heroin off his sisters ass and then banging her.

My friend said they expect to raid the Whitehouse as all of these videos are on the presidents personal computer attached to a personal server and the videos are sent out to a pedophile ring of high ranking drug lords and criminals.

Breaking news tomorrow at 7 am. Expect handcuffs and lengthy jail sentences. If this does not happen the republicans deep state has covered everything up and betrayed the country.

Yawn........

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So a friend of mine in the know was told by a high ranking official of the National Security council that Eric Trump flew from Washington to Honolulu to drop his 3 laptops off at a computer repair shop operating without a license. While the repairman was repairing it he found photos of Eric eating babies, making love to ponies and snorting heroin off his sisters ass and then banging her.

My friend said they expect to raid the Whitehouse as all of these videos are on the presidents personal computer attached to a personal server and the videos are sent out to a pedophile ring of high ranking drug lords and criminals.

Breaking news tomorrow at 7 am. Expect handcuffs and lengthy jail sentences. If this does not happen the republicans deep state has covered everything up and betrayed the country.
      It's over dip ****. Trump will win . https://youtu.be/3a7Nt_0YCYQ

Comment

It's over dip ****. Trump will win . https://youtu.be/3a7Nt_0YCYQ
        Trump is going to win a free trip to Ryker's island. How you will be crying when your big tough guy is defeated and he will cry how it was all rigged.

Comment

Trump is going to win a free trip to Ryker's island. How you will be crying when your big tough guy is defeated and he will cry how it was all rigged.
          No chance, ''I'' was in Miami today. Trump ''winning dade Co.'' Cubans want nothing to do with communism. The libs lost florida, it's over for joe alzheimer's .

Comment

Libs not doing good.

https://youtu.be/Y9UunjOba9Q

Also v

https://youtu.be/YjnS2dbbQbw

Comment

No chance, ''I'' was in Miami today. Trump ''winning dade Co.'' Cubans want nothing to do with communism. The libs lost florida, it's over for joe alzheimer's .
              Voted for Biden 35 million times yesterday. My Russian friends helped me.

Comment

I have to hand it to you great story..you should become a writer ..your more creative then Spielberg. That was funny though you really entertained me this morning . 😂😂

Comment

I have to hand it to you great story..you should become a writer ..your more creative then Spielberg. That was funny though you really entertained me this morning . 😂😂
                  Eric is going down. It will be all over the news tonight. If not the FBI and security counsel has betrayed the country.

Comment

Eric is going down. It will be all over the news tonight. If not the FBI and security counsel has betrayed the country.
                    You play with yourself to much ..

Comment

You play with yourself to much ..
                      Just cause you quit touching me since you are on house arrest for being a pedophile like Donny

Comment

I heard Don Jr fked your skank wife. True?

Comment

Thanks QAnon for reporting on the real pedophiles

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X