Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    LA is an awesome coach... Has been coaching my dtr for 3 years... She expects alot as she should. Problem is some of the girls and their parents aren't as committed as they should be for this level of soccer IMO....
    No personality.....loves to belittle and thinks she knows more than any other coach......she was handed the keys to a Porsche and now has a Kia

Comment

No personality.....loves to belittle and thinks she knows more than any other coach......she was handed the keys to a Porsche and now has a Kia
      A Porsche? Haha at West? Sounds like she got the keys to a place filled with delusional parents and mediocre players!

Comment

A Porsche? Haha at West? Sounds like she got the keys to a place filled with delusional parents and mediocre players!
        Good one bud how many central and eastern teams lost to the west teams? You people in Central and Eastern MA are clueless to the players in the West

Comment

Good one bud how many central and eastern teams lost to the west teams? You people in Central and Eastern MA are clueless to the players in the West
          This is so true. East has an entitlement issue that turns into a inadequacy problem that throwing money at can’t fix. Not all west teams are great but, per population, there have been some good players and good teams that compete.

Comment

WEST has some amazing coaches on the Staff, don't know much about the Girl's side, but the Boys coaches are legit. Good coaches and good PEOPLE. B.A. the Academy director is second to none.
            Haha. BA? Nice Guy but the Dude didn’t even play in HS. Glorified cone picker upper for A.S

Comment

Well he’s one hell of a cone picker up then. My child had him for a Coach a few years back, He just doesn’t coach.... he teaches kids on all aspects of life. He’s not out there with a fake accent, he’s out there with a voice and personality.

Comment

Well he’s one hell of a cone picker up then. My child had him for a Coach a few years back, He just doesn’t coach.... he teaches kids on all aspects of life. He’s not out there with a fake accent, he’s out there with a voice and personality.
                Exactly my point. He can’t coach soccer but won hell of a nice guy

Comment

Haha. BA? Nice Guy but the Dude didn’t even play in HS. Glorified cone picker upper for A.S
                  Yeah bc playing high school is the key to being a decent coach. I mean how else could he know to yell out for his team to 'send him' o 'boot it' without playing hs soccer. Good point.

I think he falls in the middle of the pack in terms of other coaches my kids have had at area A List clubs I'd gladly take him over quite a few coaches at WU or some of the top CT clubs. And there are a plenty of others in popup premier clubs in the area where you could end up a lot worse. He's no Pep but he has pep and the ear of his teams and is a good guy to boot. and id take him over AS any day

Comment

BA is a great guy. Can’t train high level teams but good with the young boys. As for WUP, they have the worse coaching staff in the state

Comment

WUP---terrible! It's funny to see different programs turning out all these kids going to different colleges but never hear any from WUP. The only club where you send your child and they come out worse then when they went in. FACTS

Comment

WUP---terrible! It's funny to see different programs turning out all these kids going to different colleges but never hear any from WUP. The only club where you send your child and they come out worse then when they went in. FACTS
                        You should also include former director of coaching too. Facts.

Comment

Bacalao

Comment

Bacalao
                            Speak of the devil.

Comment

Exactly my point. He can’t coach soccer but won hell of a nice guy
                              I bet he can string a sentence better than you can though.

Comment

Who is the next club to move into western mass?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X