Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Yes, PSPL were just directly following the FAQ's released by the governor's office here: https://www.governor.wa.gov/sites/de...ties%20FAQ.pdf

Check on the 1st and 15th, enforce the next week if anything changes.
    Is rescheduling all the games to play in Oregon following all the rules PSPL? Bet Oregon Health Authority contact tracers are loving that plan.

Comment

Is rescheduling all the games to play in Oregon following all the rules PSPL? Bet Oregon Health Authority contact tracers are loving that plan.
      WYS has been running an entire league in Northern Idaho. No one really cares. Turns out youth soccer really isn’t that risky.

Comment

WYS has been running an entire league in Northern Idaho. No one really cares. Turns out youth soccer really isn’t that risky.
        Have you considered moving there to be with people who share your beliefs? My neighbor bought a home there, Bellevue was too liberal for him.

Comment

Have you considered moving there to be with people who share your beliefs? My neighbor bought a home there, Bellevue was too liberal for him.
          I am sure this is just a coincidence, but I know a guy from Redmond who plans on moving there within a few months.

Comment

Nah, I like my house and neighborhood too much to consider that. Some people though...

https://www.krem.com/mobile/article/...q9MQOuD54Fe8Sg

Comment

Don't be such a woke d1ck. Meet alot of Idaho people, even non-soccer people, and they are nice and normal people. Lots of snakey fcks here in techville, especially the soccer crowd. @ssholes see no color or race, pal. Just is...

Comment

Idaho has been wide open for sports. Oregon has not.

Comment

Idaho has been wide open for sports. Oregon has not.
                  My understanding is that soccer is a go in Oregon but players have to wear masks. Sounds miserable to me, but better than nothing I suppose.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X