Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like the old days where teams got to play in regional compettion because of their ability rather than a logo on a sleeve or political connections.
    Oh which Academy is on Long Island since it's such a stronghold of soccer in the US? Your right this is the best intramural offering around? Go town team go

Comment

Yeah okay. We believe you SUSA employee. You are full of crap just like the people you call colleagues. If you are a parent and this is true wonderful.
      It is indeed true, and she's not the only one on her team in this position, even had teammates commit already in the midst of all this Covid confusion. You are free to say whatever and feel however you want either by your own personal experience or just a general abstract point of view, that's all fine. But I should be afforded the same opportunity to have and share an opinion without automatically being called an employee, intern, marketing manager, etc. I know people on these threads don't want to believe it, but some folks are actually happy at Susa and feel the club has offered their kid a good experience.

Comment

It is indeed true, and she's not the only one on her team in this position, even had teammates commit already in the midst of all this Covid confusion. You are free to say whatever and feel however you want either by your own personal experience or just a general abstract point of view, that's all fine. But I should be afforded the same opportunity to have and share an opinion without automatically being called an employee, intern, marketing manager, etc. I know people on these threads don't want to believe it, but some folks are actually happy at Susa and feel the club has offered their kid a good experience.
        Playing club soccer is what you make of it. Too many parents think it’s the opposite that it’s the club obligation to make it happen for the player or as parents put it, the paying customer. It’s not the club/team/coach/DOC responsibility to get your child committed to playing college soccer. Too many parents expect that to happen and that’s not how it works. SUSA/EMSC put your daughter in the position to play at the highest competitive level for regular season, tournaments and showcase tournaments. What the player does with this opportunity is entirely up to them. In the end it’s easier to blame the club then look at yourself in the mirror. It’s misplaced anger by parents with too high expectation levels who are unrealistic.

Comment

Schedules are out again.

They lost the brentwood fields and replaced them with a combination of Mastic and Mitchel.

Comment

Employee, intern, marketing manager, etc.

Comment

My guess, SUSA doesn't have enough fields

No he’s not he is a lunatic on the sidelines. He yells at the referee and players all game.
              he is english and passionate about the game and his players. I hold no ill will for any coach that yells.

Nothing wrong with being a fierce competitor on the pitch and a gentleman off the pitch. you sound like a p-ssy that gets offended a lot over BS.

Comment

Most of the folks that post here will never have a kid in your situation, they can't relate-so you must just be an employee. Good luck & Congrats to your daughter!!!

Comment

he is english and passionate about the game and his players. I hold no ill will for any coach that yells.

Nothing wrong with being a fierce competitor on the pitch and a gentleman off the pitch. you sound like a p-ssy that gets offended a lot over BS.
                  Yelling derogatory comments to refs and players is not a fierce competitor. He has been nothing but nasty and arrogant. Not sure why he has never had a successful team.

Comment

Yelling derogatory comments to refs and players is not a fierce competitor. He has been nothing but nasty and arrogant. Not sure why he has never had a successful team.
                    well thats because your wimp kid is on the team...coaching only goes so far, its hard to win with a lack of talent.

Comment

well thats because your wimp kid is on the team...coaching only goes so far, its hard to win with a lack of talent.
                      Kelsch is the one in a boot. Looks like he got another beaten from his players who actually can play the sport. Or he got a beat down from one of the mom's in the parking lot for being a loud mouth no direction coach.

Comment

Kelsch is the one in a boot. Looks like he got another beaten from his players who actually can play the sport. Or he got a beat down from one of the mom's in the parking lot for being a loud mouth no direction coach.
                        The kids are simply dumb as rocks and uncoachable. they will eventually become unemployable adults. thanks to p-ssy parents like you wet nursing and coddling them 24/7.

fyi, soccer is not a sport. its a game.

Comment

Yaphank fields terrible

Comment

Yaphank fields terrible
                            Yeah, there is a lot of straw in the grass so it actually hurts to fall on it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X