Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

U Miami gettin roasted

Well as predicted Miami Hurricanes are losing their games all over the place Time to swap out their NY player who can’t do a thing in the ACC. She would “goon it up” on the small players in HS but now she is probably gonna go a season with BAGELS for wins.

It's a special kind of ahole who starts a thread to single out a player. What's the matter pops? did she get some HS award you thought your kid deserved?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      It's a special kind of ahole who starts a thread to single out a player. What's the matter pops? did she get some HS award you thought your kid deserved?
      Have you not ever read any other posts? Welcome to Talking-Soccer.....

Comment

Have you not ever read any other posts? Welcome to Talking-Soccer.....
        She was so over hyped on The Island for so many years. Nice to see she is learning how to lose.
        She will go on to earn her 12k a year and play pro somewhere living in a dorm room in the summer months.

Comment

Well the whole family is a special kind of ahole so the OP is on to something.
          Cheers mate.

Comment

She was so over hyped on The Island for so many years. Nice to see she is learning how to lose.
            She will go on to earn her 12k a year and play pro somewhere living in a dorm room in the summer months.
            Bitter parent with a long memory. Just shake my head that with everything going on in our lives these past months all you could think about is your family soccer situation that happened years ago. Sounds like very little has changed in your life and you haven’t moved on and that’s sad. I hope this student/athlete has had a great college experience both on and off the field. How many parents would raise their hands and say “yes” right now to have our daughters attend Univ of Miami and be a part of that soccer program going forward. Takes a real angry person who has no affiliation with the college or soccer program to go after an individual person. You need help.

Comment

Well the whole family is a special kind of ahole so the OP is on to something.
              Cheers mate.
              Agreed.

Comment

So I came into this thread backwards. I went and researched the player we are talking about. Seems to me like she has an amazing amount of minutes as a defender on a struggling program. That would make her a rather amazing player considering who she’s playing against. If I was an attack on that team I would say there is little hope or experience for them.. And they are more than likely get some results out of Syracuse Or Boston College.

Comment

Well as predicted Miami Hurricanes are losing their games all over the place Time to swap out their NY player who can’t do a thing in the ACC. She would “goon it up” on the small players in HS but now she is probably gonna go a season with BAGELS for wins.
                  A losing season isn't the fault of any one player.

Comment

Bitter parent with a long memory. Just shake my head that with everything going on in our lives these past months all you could think about is your family soccer situation that happened years ago. Sounds like very little has changed in your life and you haven’t moved on and that’s sad. I hope this student/athlete has had a great college experience both on and off the field. How many parents would raise their hands and say “yes” right now to have our daughters attend Univ of Miami and be a part of that soccer program going forward. Takes a real angry person who has no affiliation with the college or soccer program to go after an individual person. You need help.
                    There's definitely a lot of bitterness. Deserved or not the OP needs to let it go. Carrying that much hate for so long isn't normal

Comment

Disturbingly not normal. Unless you have a player on the team or are a player on the team, who follows a college soccer team? There has to be amore productive use of your time OP.

Comment

U Miami gettin roasted

There's definitely a lot of bitterness. Deserved or not the OP needs to let it go. Carrying that much hate for so long isn't normal
                        whoever the OP is you are fkg scmbg piece of Sht. Going to UMiami and getting a degree is an accomplishment in itself. You are just a sore loser and hater.

Not a single player is responsible for a teams performance anywhere. You win, lose or die as a team.

so sad and pathetic that you are following people after HS.

Comment

whoever the OP is you are fkg scmbg piece of Sht. Going to UMiami and getting a degree is an accomplishment in itself. You are just a sore loser and hater.

Not a single player is responsible for a teams performance anywhere. You win, lose or die as a team.

so sad and pathetic that you are following people after HS.
                          I have to agree, but admit that I did check out the roster, lol. 3 players from NY, but only one from LI and yeah, looks like she won a bunch of accolades from the local newspaper. YAWN. Holding onto a grudge like that is pretty ridiculous...

Comment

borderline psycho ridiculous, can you say stalker?

Comment

OP. I was just kidding.
                              I wanted to see who would waste their time and tell me I was wasting my time.
                              I picked the bottom team of the ACC and hoped there was a local player and there was.
                              Now who is the loser?
                              Tee Hee,
                              Jojo

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X