FSA Columbus Tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what travel teams other than ORGCC and Farmington?

please let me know as the rest look like club teams regardless of level

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      what travel teams other than ORGCC and Farmington?

please let me know as the rest look like club teams regardless of level
      Are Simsbury and Glastonbury called clubs now?

Comment

Originally this tournament was listed as a Travel team only tournament. That was before Labor day tournament was canceled.

FSA seemed to have change their mind after Labor Day. Seeing that this was put together in a short period of time I think they did just fine. Is it great, no but its a local tournament at 1 facility. I think they did a good job given the circumstances

Comment

looks like both CFC and FSA ecnl teams did well at their own tournaments

Comment

Originally this tournament was listed as a Travel team only tournament. That was before Labor day tournament was canceled.

FSA seemed to have change their mind after Labor Day. Seeing that this was put together in a short period of time I think they did just fine. Is it great, no but its a local tournament at 1 facility. I think they did a good job given the circumstances
            unorganized mess. That meredith guy is creepy. There was an fsa 07 team in that tourney that couldn't beat a field of cones. What parents are dumb enough to write checks for their kids that team. Gawd awful.

Comment

unorganized mess. That meredith guy is creepy. There was an fsa 07 team in that tourney that couldn't beat a field of cones. What parents are dumb enough to write checks for their kids that team. Gawd awful.
              didnt FSA 07 beat NYSC?

Comment

Ya that 07 Regional team is not good at all

Comment

a girls team or boys?

Comment

a girls team or boys?
                    i went to check the scores and looks like FSA took the entire tourney down LOL

Comment

Boys dont have regional teams...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X