Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Under normal circumstances i would agree that this schedule stinks. BUT due to covid this schedule makes total sense.
    it's because they couldn't get enough fields

Comment

Couldnt get enough fields? I hope youre joking. They have 10 plus fields. They have more than enough fields to provide games for all the teams given the 3rd day. I dont see any other in state tournys being held without issue.

For all their faults... FSA looks to have pulled this off pretty well

Comment

Comparing the two options:

CFC 72 girls teams, 51 boys. Quality very good for girls, so-so for boys

FSA 56 boys teams, 51 girls. Boys teams better than CFC but still not great. Girls quality not there at all

CFC had to do a lot more scrambling to get enough fields. CFC has the edge.

Comment

hahaha

72 girls teams in the CFC tournament! WOW-----of those 72, 50 of them are CFC branch teams

Comment

hahaha

72 girls teams in the CFC tournament! WOW-----of those 72, 50 of them are CFC branch teams
            take a look and you'll see you're very wrong

eg. U12 has 5 cfc teams (of 16), U14s 8 of 29

Comment

FSA 56 boys teams, 51 girls. Boys teams better than CFC but still not great. Girls quality not there at all

And what a good tournament we'd have if there was only one on this holiday instead of them competing against trash other.

Comment

cfc has the edge because this is like year 20 of their tournament and FSA is at its first year. i'd say fsa bitch slapped cfc in their first event

Comment

I think given time, and the fact that FSA has their own facility FSA will eventually be able to be more selective in what teams play in this tournament make it better quality.

Comment

I think given time, and the fact that FSA has their own facility FSA will eventually be able to be more selective in what teams play in this tournament make it better quality.
                    I wouldn't pop the champagne quite yet. Normal years many teams go to other events out of state that are better quality than both FSA and CFC. FSA picked up the scraps for the girls teams, the boys field is somewhat stronger but still limited.

Comment

I wouldn't pop the champagne quite yet. Normal years many teams go to other events out of state that are better quality than both FSA and CFC. FSA picked up the scraps for the girls teams, the boys field is somewhat stronger but still limited.
                      It's poorly organized and I would not expect teams to return

Comment

Nice touch by FSA offering the free parking shuttle to Westfarms Mall

Comment

cfc has the edge because this is like year 20 of their tournament and FSA is at its first year. i'd say fsa bitch slapped cfc in their first event
                          You are real voice of authority here. FSA has largely town travel teams. Do you even understand what you are looking at?

Comment

You are real voice of authority here. FSA has largely town travel teams. Do you even understand what you are looking at?
                            What you are looking at is a giant bonor headed to your mouth by your life partner

Comment

What you are looking at is a giant bonor headed to your mouth by your life partner
                              Good reply. Be sure punch back in when your internet break is over

Comment

Good reply. Be sure punch back in when your internet break is over
                                Break is over, wipe that load hanging off the end of your nose

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X