Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BC commit makes waves in CT

Take a look at the slide tackle made by a Connecticut athlete who will play for BC next year. Clean or dirty? Lots of talk about it on the CT board.

https://twitter.com/blox354/status/1...790445568?s=20

Red card+ season long suspension. Either extremely malicious or simply just another unathletic female soccer player. Possibly combination of both.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Red card+ season long suspension. Either extremely malicious or simply just another unathletic female soccer player. Possibly combination of both.
      Can you give a reason why you feel it should have resulted in a red card? The refs didn’t call anything when it happened.

The athlete who got tackled will play at Villanova next year while the athlete who made the tackle will play at BC.

Comment

That was a dangerous tackle which could have ended one or more kids’ college career. I say that is a straight red and at least a 5 game suspension. Season long suspension for whoever was laughing/cheering after the play.

Comment

That was a dangerous tackle which could have ended one or more kids’ college career. I say that is a straight red and at least a 5 game suspension. Season long suspension for whoever was laughing/cheering after the play.
          That was a clean tackle; a hard one, but clean.

Comment

Oh shut the **** up. Bunch of ****ing know it all parents commenting anonymously on an online forum. **** off. Is your ****ing kid playing at a D1 program? Shut the **** up.

Comment

All ball so yes it wall a clean tackle.Ball went in the opposite direction of player was a nice tackle and not a foul.

Comment

All ball.No foul.Unless under new covid rules.

Comment

Cleats up is my problem, know the game

Comment

All ball. Cleats are endangering the player. Good, hard tackle.

Comment

All ball. Cleats are endangering the player. Good, hard tackle.
                      Would like to see it in slo-mo, but watch the ball. Clean play from my vantage.

Comment

This is a teachable moment for the ulittles out there. Know your situation before you play the ball. Head on a swivel.

Comment

I couldn't slow it down, but by pausing it, looks like she swiped at the ball rather than sliding in with cleats first. Didn't look like dangerous play, but caught the leg after the ball and flipped the other girl. Good tackle.

Comment

I couldn't slow it down, but by pausing it, looks like she swiped at the ball rather than sliding in with cleats first. Didn't look like dangerous play, but caught the leg after the ball and flipped the other girl. Good tackle.
                            Great tackle. Love it! Would be a big plus as I’m looking at players to recruit.

Comment

Great tackle. Cleats WERE NOT up!!!! You obviously never played if you think that is a bad tackle. Refs didn’t call a foul because it wasn’t

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X