Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How exactly are all the NYCSL HS age leagues planning to play?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    4 to be exact good nuff for ya?
    Nice. Keep it up. We do the same. Check out Jack Harrison‘s pathway to the Premier league in England. He left Mn Us Academy to play in the United States and then do one year at Wake Forest and then back to Europe eventually in scoring big-time goals. Not what I would call a smart ass but he still got there.

Comment

I hope your kid resents you now because if he's bottling it up it will be much worse for him (or equally as likely his kids) later on.
      sorry and No, my kid has always played up 2-3 years in multiple sports because he is being raised to be a man rather then a wet nursed little p-ssy like you and/or your wimp kid.

Comment

sorry and No, my kid has always played up 2-3 years in multiple sports because he is being raised to be a man rather then a wet nursed little p-ssy like you and/or your wimp kid.
        If you feel the need to write this then we all know its not true. Good try though. Now go get your shinebox.

Comment

If you feel the need to write this then we all know its not true. Good try though. Now go get your shinebox.
          when you see your kid getting bullied on the pitch by a player 1/2 his size (and your screaming at the ref). don't forget to look on the sideline, i will be the parent smiling. come say HI.

Comment

when you see your kid getting bullied on the pitch by a player 1/2 his size (and your screaming at the ref). don't forget to look on the sideline, i will be the parent smiling. come say HI.
            I’ll make sure to come say hi to the little guy with the Napoleon Complex

Comment

I’ll make sure to come say hi to the little guy with the Napoleon Complex
              we both know you will not. you're a coward. and only brave behind a keyboard.

Comment

we both know you will not. you're a coward. and only brave behind a keyboard.
                So says the anonymous person who made the original threat of the bully on the field. Sounds like a defective genetic gene from parent to child.

Comment

So says the anonymous person who made the original threat of the bully on the field. Sounds like a defective genetic gene from parent to child.
                  like i said before, when you see it. it will probably be my kid and you will see me smiling on the field.

As you are yelling at the referee that your wimp kid is being victimized by a kid 1/2 his size, I will be the one shouting that the little guy is 2-3 years younger than your wimp kid. and you and your ancestors should be ashamed.

Comment

Real men attend Harvard, Yale, or Princeton. That is what ultimately matters.

Comment

Real men attend Harvard, Yale, or Princeton. That is what ultimately matters.
                      hey dumb-ss. We all know you are not a "Real Man" since you did not attend those Universities!!!!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X