Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fsa 2008

What is going on with FSA's 2008 age group?
    Coaches? Is a change needed?
    Players?
    First weekend of ECNL they get smashed then the following weekend they get smashed again by CFC.

I heard from a parent this morning that the 08 regional group lost to the 08 CT team last night? Is that accurate?

Comment

FSA does not draw girls in so this is not a good look for them. They have in the past had decent U13&14 teams now not so much.

Comment

FSA 2008s are their biggest group. I think the coaching is fine as is. Maybe they need to shuffle the rostrers around a little

Comment

The coaching is just fine...at the moment.

BS is tough but I think good for that ECNL group
          JT is new to this age group but has done ok in the past needs a little more time
          MH does well for their 3rd team with what he has.

Comment

I wanna hear more about their 3rd team beating Regional. That's too funny!

Comment

If thats true that the 3rd team beat Regional thats either coaching or they got the rosters wrong

Comment

FSA 2008 ECNL is a very talented group I am not sure BS is getting the most out of them. From what ive seen and heard she is extremely hard on them. Maybe too hard?

this entire age group is new. Each team is essentially has new players and new coaches. Only time will tell we are only about 3 to 4 weeks in to the fall

Comment

My daughter is on that 08 ECNL team and I can tell you first hand that BS is trying to coach through fear. Not a good thing

JT speaks with an English accent so he must be good right? Haha. MH I dont know he never has an ENCL group

Comment

I was at that game last night. CT was ready to play and Regional was not. Score was 2-1 but could have been higher for both teams. Both teams had 1 weak goal scored. That CT team just physically beat up that regional group. MH was way more vocal than JT and it showed CT players responded while the regional players heard crickets...

Comment

Having watched the game last night I think its safe to say theres nothing really wrong with the rosters as they are now. As one person said its early in the fall let the players have a chance to develope and let the coaches coach

Comment

Says the Regional or ECNL parent scared that somebody is gonna take lil Mia spot

Comment

It was '08 Regional vs. '07 CT team.

Comment

True thats the name of the team 07 CT but theres only a few 07s actually on that team. None of whom had any influence in last nights game

Comment

Either way something like that shouldnt happen 07/08 CT beating a regional group in the same club.

Something is clearly wrong

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X