• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn’t have to wait a whole week, just 7 hours! Lol.. thank
    You for posting these brackets
    Where are the schedules?

Comment

just checked this out. Thanks. My opinion of the girls brackets for the tournament.....MEH!
      Not too many top teams but looks like a competitive B tournament and it's GREAT to see the girls playing. Good luck to all teams!!!
      jerk.

Comment

Any info on the 2011 nefc girls team in the top 2010 bracket at the tournament?

Comment

nobody cares

Comment

nobody cares
            as the tournament gets closer the brackets could change.

Comment

as the tournament gets closer the brackets could change.
              Already starting to.

Comment

Any info on the 2011 nefc girls team in the top 2010 bracket at the tournament?
                2011? Babies still. I’m interested in 2008 teams and above pre puberty u littles don’t matter. Let them have fun but none of them are anything to watch at this point... and NEFC??? Really... move along. Let’s talk about SURF, BAYSIDE 2008 and 2009 teams please.

Comment

Why isn’t Scorpions and SSS showing up at this tournament?

Comment

Why isn’t Scorpions and SSS showing up at this tournament?
                    SSS isn't playing in any tournaments this fall-no idea why- they are legitimately the only club not playing in any tournaments. Select's season ends next weekend-the 1st few days in October against Oakwood. Scorpions is playing in basically an ECNL tournament at CFC on Columbus Day Weekend in CT. Very competitive and tough mid season tournament. Actually SSS has played in this tournament for many years and dominated it every year so its very surprising they backed out of it this year. You would think they would want their teams to defend their championships. Both FC Stars ECNL teams are entered at CFC while NEFC's top teams are headed to Seacoast so it looks like both tournaments will have some very good teams in it.

Comment

SSS isn't playing in any tournaments this fall-no idea why- they are legitimately the only club not playing in any tournaments. Select's season ends next weekend-the 1st few days in October against Oakwood.
                      Not sure what you mean. Select has games scheduled through November and likely will attend the November mini-showcase in NJ if it’s held.

Might be better when you flame a club to do it with facts.

Comment

Not sure what you mean. Select has games scheduled through November and likely will attend the November mini-showcase in NJ if it’s held.

Might be better when you flame a club to do it with facts.
                        Love to hear the explanation to parents why they didn’t enter any Labor Day or Columbus Day events. If I was a parent I would be A little miffed

Comment

Love to hear the explanation to parents why they didn’t enter any Labor Day or Columbus Day events. If I was a parent I would be A little miffed
                          No idea nor do I care. Just correcting a statement that SSS season is done next weekend.

Comment

In August it wasn’t clear there would be a season this fall, or how a tournament could work. Just starting to take shape.

Comment

In August it wasn’t clear there would be a season this fall, or how a tournament could work. Just starting to take shape.
                              Here’s how tournaments work currently (and even back in August). Your club decides to register teams in a tournament. On the weekend of the tournament, you drive to the tournament location and play the scheduled games. Lots of clubs have followed this complex process for Labor Day and now Columbus Day weekends.

Comment

Here’s how tournaments work currently (and even back in August). Your club decides to register teams in a tournament. On the weekend of the tournament, you drive to the tournament location and play the scheduled games. Lots of clubs have followed this complex process for Labor Day and now Columbus Day weekends.
                                This is a joke

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X