• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So you’re admitting the compition is awful then. Poor kids

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So you’re admitting the compition is awful then. Poor kids
      Yep, poor kids. The entire nation, the entire world, weeps for what these kids must be going through.

Comment

Seacoast might be lowering the age group for entering Thanksgiving Tournament to u12.
        They want the higher level clubs though just Premier and Champion level only.
        So looking at NEFC, Bolts, FC Stars, Scorpions, to compete at that level. Still waiting on confirmation. But with numbers going up... who knows?

Comment

Although most would love to see a tournament like this why would GAL clubs agree to this? The parents been sold a bill of goods that GAL is the best league in the country and any wins by ECNL would blow up that idea. GAL teams would never play against ECNL teams for fear of an exodus by the GAL girls.
          Did GAL really say that this was the "best league in the country"? Does striving to be the best league (not different than ECNL, EDP, etc) indicate that you are the best? Im just trying figure out your claim as fact or assumption/hatred.

Comment

Did GAL really say that this was the "best league in the country"? Does striving to be the best league (not different than ECNL, EDP, etc) indicate that you are the best? Im just trying figure out your claim as fact or assumption/hatred.
            I think they used the term "leading", but honestly it's just marketing. ECNL folks would actually prefer GAL put up a "We're #2" on their site just to make them happy. Nobody in their right mind read the GAL website and said "Oh, they're the best; let's play there."

Players/parents choose where they play based on many factors; none of them are depending on what the marketing schtick on the website is.

Comment

I think they used the term "leading", but honestly it's just marketing. ECNL folks would actually prefer GAL put up a "We're #2" on their site just to make them happy. Nobody in their right mind read the GAL website and said "Oh, they're the best; let's play there."

Players/parents choose where they play based on many factors; none of them are depending on what the marketing schtick on the website is.
              very true.........

Comment

very true.........
                wedsite? My 16 year old could have designed a better website; unless it was their purpose to say nothing on it and in that case they did a great job. Terrible, terrible website.

Comment

wedsite? My 16 year old could have designed a better website; unless it was their purpose to say nothing on it and in that case they did a great job. Terrible, terrible website.
                  Agreed. That's exactly how we chose where our daughter would be playing; based on the website.............

Comment

i believe the teams came first and then the website second. but since its a terrible website im moving my daughter in the winter to ECNL or EDP because their websites are more advanced.

Comment

Yep, poor kids. The entire nation, the entire world, weeps for what these kids must be going through.
                      The horror of these first world problems.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X