Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odp

How is it that kids make ODP without even showing up to the tryouts?!?!

Don’t waste your time and money trying out. Rosters are set before tryouts. Tryouts are just a cash flow for MYSA. ODP is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      How is it that kids make ODP without even showing up to the tryouts?!?!
      Who cares?

Comment

$money

Comment

My son tried out for ODP and made the team. Unfortunately it was cut short due to Covid but the experience was great for our son. He really enjoyed the Coaches and meeting new friends. We will try out again this October.

Comment

Odp is lame.
            It’s not worth the trip out to Lancaster. Some overzealous parents might like to brag that their kid plays on ODP, but nobody cares. ODP is just an extra opportunity to play some soccer, if you live nearby.

Comment

My son tried out for ODP and made the team. Unfortunately it was cut short due to Covid but the experience was great for our son. He really enjoyed the Coaches and meeting new friends. We will try out again this October.
              Same here. My D liked it a lot. Good value for the money. Coaches don't care which club you play for, where you come from, or who you know. Its refreshing to have a clean slate and no drama.

Comment

Same here. My D liked it a lot. Good value for the money. Coaches don't care which club you play for, where you come from, or who you know. Its refreshing to have a clean slate and no drama.
                Clean slate for new drama. No such thing as No Drama.

Stick with ODP and go to R1 camp in the summer.
                Nothing compares to the drama of Hunger Games.
                Its clean drama tho, and its settled purely on the pitch

Comment

Lol a thread about odp....c’mon man!!! ODP is for the South shore select parents who need to spend more of their money on a useless league to be able to brag that their daughter plays odp. What a waste of time and money.

Comment

Lol a thread about odp....c’mon man!!! ODP is for the South shore select parents who need to spend more of their money on a useless league to be able to brag that their daughter plays odp. What a waste of time and money.
                    ODP has irrelevant for years. How is there even a thread about this?

Comment

What is ODP?

Comment

Odp

It's a song from the 90s by a band called Naughty by Nature.

Comment

What is ODP?
                          ODP, how can I explain it? I’ll take you frame by frame it
                          O is for Olympic, D is for Development
                          The last P...well...that's not that simple

Actually it is...it’s Program

Comment

ODP has irrelevant for years. How is there even a thread about this?
                            +1000

Just wait for the sss parents to tell us how great odp is. What a joke it is.

Comment

It's a song from the 90s by a band called Naughty by Nature.
                              hahaha my post has nothing to do with Naughty By Nature but wanted to give you props. With south shore select on total hiatus from club soccer this fall can you imagine all the nervous select parents rushing over to ODP? Queue select parents bragging about how ODP is the best league in the country in 3,2,1......

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X