Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why did Larry from the trashcan website BOTN really take down the Barca Thread?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What did he post for the umpteenth time?
    Dude if you don’t know then you don’t belong here. It’s super obvious for those who follow this nonsense.

Comment

Dude if you don’t know then you don’t belong here. It’s super obvious for those who follow this nonsense.
      So it’s a prerequisite to follow a site that everyone says is useless to post here, gotcha chump.

Comment

So it’s a prerequisite to follow a site that everyone says is useless to post here, gotcha chump.
        Imagine someone taking pride in his knowledge of BOTN and looking down at others for not being up-to-date.

Comment

OP here. Yup I feel dumb. Good points.

Comment

OP here. Yup I feel dumb. Good points.
            Obviously, you being a mental midget is genetic (as well as your XXY status), let's hope you havent procreated. Nevertheless, why dont you educate the masses who have been banned by Larry and tell us what was in the Barca thread that might have made LArry remove it...

Really simple....

Comment

Obviously, you being a mental midget is genetic (as well as your XXY status), let's hope you havent procreated. Nevertheless, why dont you educate the masses who have been banned by Larry and tell us what was in the Barca thread that might have made LArry remove it...

Really simple....
              Hey Einstein, who said it was the Barca thread?
              You really think the subjects on this thread are adhered to? You went way off topic and why wouldn’t I.
              Tee Hee,
              Jojo

Comment

Hey Einstein, who said it was the Barca thread?
                You really think the subjects on this thread are adhered to? You went way off topic and why wouldn’t I.
                Tee Hee,
                Jojo
                It’s the title of the thread you waste of sperm.

Comment

I heard Larry may or may not be receiving some certified documents that he really needs to pay attention to.
                  Oh Lord.
                  Its the big one Elizabeth.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X