Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voice your opinion to the governor.

Tell governor Baker the new rules are idiotic and make youth sports unplayable. The numbers do not warrant these ridiculous restrictions. Teams/ players/ coaches will just continue to play out of state if Massachusetts won’t let them.

If we don’t speak up nothing will change. (yes I’m aware Governor Baker doesn’t care what we think, but you have to at least try)

https://www.mass.gov/forms/email-the-governors-office

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tell governor Baker the new rules are idiotic and make youth sports unplayable. The numbers do not warrant these ridiculous restrictions. Teams/ players/ coaches will just continue to play out of state if Massachusetts won’t let them.

If we don’t speak up nothing will change. (yes I’m aware Governor Baker doesn’t care what we think, but you have to at least try)

https://www.mass.gov/forms/email-the-governors-office
    Good God Gov. Parker is under the control of Gov Cuomo and other libartard governors. They give Gov Parker his marching orders and he just follows what they say. He is what you say.... their useful idiot! The next original thought Gov Parker has will be his 1st. He doesnt care at all what we think. He is our king and we are his peasants!

Comment

Hmm.... get used to this if/when O’biden Wins. We will lose alot of our freedom. People laugh but we are seeing how it is when government controls all aspects of our lives. Like the previous posters both said the governor doesnt care what we think. Its useless to tell him. He is in total and ultimate control of every Massachusetts citizen.

Comment

Hmm.... get used to this if/when O’biden Wins. We will lose alot of our freedom. People laugh but we are seeing how it is when government controls all aspects of our lives. Like the previous posters both said the governor doesnt care what we think. Its useless to tell him. He is in total and ultimate control of every Massachusetts citizen.
        I can appreciate your frustration and agree Dictator Baker doesn’t care what we think.
        What I don’t agree with is saying it’s useless to speak up. I don’t suggest storming the Statehouse with pitchfork and lantern, but a simple email can’t hurt. Although the former may be necessary at some point...

Comment

I cant stand Gov. Baker. He is the worst Gov. in the country. He is laughing at all of us with all his power. I agree he doesn't care as he is the most powerful person in Massachusetts. Why would he give up any of his power? This guy can do whatever he wants. He is the King of Massachusetts. Next he will say face shields, masks, gloves, hazmat suits must be worn just to spite us.

Comment

I can appreciate your frustration and agree Dictator Baker doesn’t care what we think.
            What I don’t agree with is saying it’s useless to speak up. I don’t suggest storming the Statehouse with pitchfork and lantern, but a simple email can’t hurt. Although the former may be necessary at some point...
            Soccer is less important to me. But **** how many of you have ever cared to email a pol about anything?... y’all need to calm down and unless you **** it up for your kid they might end up being a better player unless you bitch enough and they quit

Comment

Soccer is less important to me. But **** how many of you have ever cared to email a pol about anything?... y’all need to calm down and unless you **** it up for your kid they might end up being a better player unless you bitch enough and they quit
              Baker is terrible but this is actually mass youth soccer. This has gone the world and people everywhere laughing at our state and country

Comment

All hail King Baker. The nasty king of Massachusetts. Its never going to get any better. He has too much power and now he can do whatever he wants to without any consequences.

Comment

Someone’s hitting the sauce heavy tonight^

Comment

Borslow needs to resign.

He has made MA become the laughing stock of the whole country.

Comment

Baker is terrible but this is actually mass youth soccer. This has gone the world and people everywhere laughing at our state and country
                      Mass youth soccer is just trying to comply with the state’s new rules

Comment

Mass youth soccer is just trying to comply with the state’s new rules
                        I’ve said it all along MA Youth Soccer has no courage to stand up for the game and the kids. Now accepting the state mandate for use of masks during the game has put thousands of kids at danger health wise. Minions... do you stand for
                        anything MA youth soccer?

The question is... are parents, coaches and organizations willing to rise up against the travesty that is forcing kids to wear masks while playing?

Comment

I’ve said it all along MA Youth Soccer has no courage to stand up for the game and the kids. Now accepting the state mandate for use of masks during the game has put thousands of kids at danger health wise. Minions... do you stand for
                          anything MA youth soccer?

The question is... are parents, coaches and organizations willing to rise up against the travesty that is forcing kids to wear masks while playing?
                          Is there anything a certain side of the aisle doesn’t ruin?

Comment

People how many times do we have to tell you. It’s a pandemic, take your rights and shove them, wear a mask it’s common sense.

Comment

People how many times do we have to tell you. It’s a pandemic, take your rights and shove them, wear a mask it’s common sense.
                              Rights? What rights? That s*it’s gone.

But requiring kids to wear masks while playing a soccer game is not a matter of rights or as you say common sense, in fact quite the contrary. Kids are playing sports with tons of guidelines, but you can't control what they do outside of games and practices which is to hang out together, living life as they should, with some precautions sure but not with fear.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X