Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Like we do in club .... tournaments as early as February in the northeast. Give me a full season, i dont care when.
    tournaments in the NE in Feb get cancelled due to weather

when was the last time the Manhattan classic actually went off?

Comment

tournaments in the NE in Feb get cancelled due to weather

when was the last time the Manhattan classic actually went off?
      Yeah, the wussification of soccer.

Comment

roflmao!
        The early 2000’s called, they want their responses back.

PS - you forgot the T

Comment

The early 2000’s called, they want their responses back.

PS - you forgot the T
          You win the Internet. Funniest thing I've read all week. HI-larious.

Comment

Yeah, the wussification of soccer.
            the fields are unplayable- and thats saying something considering some of the fields my kids have played on

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              Don't worry, if you want football in the spring. You see, the CIAC has been a worthless carrot dangling organization since Covid broke. They will say in a week that they are now looking at the spring for football. Just another carrot to dangle. CIAC REALLY SUCKS! WORTHLESS ORGANIZATION!!!!!
              Football is off because the school districts just send the CIAC the checks for fall sports.
              The checks arrived yesterday and CIAC deposited today before the long weekend.
              That is why the CIAC made the announcement.

Comment

Larry Scott of the Pac12 could work at CIAC.

Comment

Football is off because the school districts just send the CIAC the checks for fall sports.
                  Completely false, but it’s fun to make things up.

Comment

Trump cant visit a cemetery in the rain because of his hair but you should play football during the COVID pandemic

Comment

DNC and CAIC suck. Cancel football. Lookout. Football wants equal treatment. They are going to fight for their season but in doing so, it risks loss of all other fall sports including soccer. How can they cancel only football? Nobody spits on the field in soccer?

Comment

Soccer is a contact sport too... the whole thing is ridiculous. You can’t have certain groups allowed to play and others not. There’s zero consistency. These people should be fired for complete incompetence.

Comment

DNC and CAIC suck. Cancel football. Lookout. Football wants equal treatment. They are going to fight for their season but in doing so, it risks loss of all other fall sports including soccer. How can they cancel only football? Nobody spits on the field in soccer?
                          Football is the reason CIAC keeps going back and forth. They had a good plan a month ago, DPH said no, football got upset and made a stink. Now they're done, decision made. I feel bad for the kids and I hope they can play in the spring. Football is the bigger risk and politically hard to justify when nearly all college programs are cancelled for the fall.

Comment

Football is the reason CIAC keeps going back and forth. They had a good plan a month ago, DPH said no, football got upset and made a stink. Now they're done, decision made. I feel bad for the kids and I hope they can play in the spring. Football is the bigger risk and politically hard to justify when nearly all college programs are cancelled for the fall.
                            Absolutely untrue. Your liberal agenda is coming through.

Show the facts, science and data that says football is a bigger risk. High school football has been played for 3 weeks now with no uptick in those states. 35 states are playing high school football this fall.

The majority of FBS div 1 college programs are playing football. The Big 10 and PAC 12 made an error in their decision to postpone their seasons and will soon play as well. You must be reading CNN headlines or think UConn is big time college football

The silent majority has had enough. This virus is not deadly or dangerous to 99.96 % of our population. It will cost the Democrats this election

Comment

It is ALWAYS about the money.

Comment

Absolutely untrue. Your liberal agenda is coming through.

Show the facts, science and data that says football is a bigger risk. High school football has been played for 3 weeks now with no uptick in those states. 35 states are playing high school football this fall.

The majority of FBS div 1 college programs are playing football. The Big 10 and PAC 12 made an error in their decision to postpone their seasons and will soon play as well. You must be reading CNN headlines or think UConn is big time college football

The silent majority has had enough. This virus is not deadly or dangerous to 99.96 % of our population. It will cost the Democrats this election
                                As much as I hate it, you are correct. As a Democrat I am fed up with the party. I can’t condone the violence and anti America sentiment coming from the party. I am ashamed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X