• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This poor white girl got clobbered for her bag

https://nypost.com/2021/05/04/woman-...station-video/

That is racist to me!
    😂😂😂

Let me show you why we don’t believe a word in the “fake news” NYPost. Why I don’t even follow the links because ….

The New York Post reporter whose byline was attached to a false story that kicked off a days-long right-wing media outrage cycle has quit.

“Today I handed in my resignation to my editors at the New York Post,” reporter Laura Italiano posted to Twitter on Tuesday afternoon. “The Kamala Harris story— an incorrect story I was ordered to write and which I failed to push back hard enough against— was my breaking point.
    Yep. There you have it. Why even post links to a propaganda site where the writers are ordered to write false propaganda narratives

Qbwahahahahahaha!

Comment

ADD kicking in again huh...makes so much sense
      Add Janet Y to the dumbazz dem list

Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen conceded Tuesday that interest rates may have to rise to keep a lid on the burgeoning growth of the U.S. economy brought on in part by trillions of dollars in government stimulus spending.

“It may be that interest rates will have to rise somewhat to make sure that our economy doesn’t overheat,” Yellen said during an economic seminar presented by The Atlantic. “Even though the additional spending is relatively small relative to the size of the economy, it could cause some very modest increases in interest rates.”

Already changing her tune when she got beat with the reality stick.

Inflation is coming folks....dont believe Biden and his band of idiots

Comment

Don’t have a sister so swing and a miss, that’s strike one fool!

Too easy! Can’t you bring a little more game? I get bored easily.
        so it was your mother, my bad
        damn she had you young- well anyway good time had by all

Comment

Shocked not shocked that someone beaten and physically and mentally abused as a child would grow up to be a hater who glories in the notion of inflicting abuse like that he was subjected to as a child on others.

Also no surprise he would adopt a sadistic abuser like Trump as his Lord and Master.

Get some help. I’ll pay for your first three appointments with a therapist. You keep telling yourself that being the victim of childhood abuse has made you better.

You need to realize that being the victim of childhood abuse makes you ….a VICTIM. Get help. You don’t need to hate on people you don’t know as a tool to work out issues with your abusive father
          thinking you are a victim, makes you a victim!!!
          Driving on and getting through adversity makes you a grown up

Comment

thinking you are a victim, makes you a victim!!!
            Driving on and getting through adversity makes you a grown up
            Not even knowing why your principal and father beat you is a prescription for a lifetime of issues. And here you are.

Comment

so it was your mother, my bad
              damn she had you young- well anyway good time had by all
              You know, none of your too late for the party retorts changing the fact that we all watched in real time as you informed us you had personal insight into the transactions between hookers and their John’s.

You are one of the dumbest SOB’s I’ve ever seen.

😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Not even knowing why your principal and father beat you is a prescription for a lifetime of issues. And here you are.
                It explains so much about Title Con doesn't it?

Comment

Did All the Republikazzzzes bail outta the stock market like Trump told them to do?

If I remember Trump says it’s gonna tank if Biden gets in office.

Trump friends winning just too much winning.

Giuliani wants Trump to pay his legal bills or else!!

Matt Gaetz wants to make a deal with the Feds before he’s officially charged.

Comment

Did All the Republikazzzzes bail outta the stock market like Trump told them to do?

If I remember Trump says it’s gonna tank if Biden gets in office.

Giuliani wants Trump to pay his legal bills or else!!

Matt Gaetz wants to make a deal with the Feds before he’s officially charged.

Well it would have, but when the fed says we will not raise rates and will allow inflation, when they buy bonds to support prices, when Biden gives out billons to people and offers billions more to pump up the economy, of course the market is going to go up.

When he can’t print anymore money, then you will see it tank

Comment

Biden thinking of allowing unconstitutional spying on us citizens

It explains so much about Title Con doesn't it?
                      The Biden administration is reportedly considering contracting outside firms to track ​”extremist” chatter online in order to circumvent legal restrictions on the surveillance power of federal agencies like the Department of Homeland Security.

Comment

The Biden administration is reportedly considering contracting outside firms to track ​”extremist” chatter online in order to circumvent legal restrictions on the surveillance power of federal agencies like the Department of Homeland Security.
                        What did the Republickasses used to say when they were the security state / law and order party…..

Why are you worried about this if you aren’t doing something wrong? Concerned that the GOP will be caught soliciting foreign interference in elections?

I want extremist chatter tracked online. You cons don’t seem to, befitting the party of criminality

Comment

What did the Republickasses used to say when they were the security state / law and order party…..

Why are you worried about this if you aren’t doing something wrong? Concerned that the GOP will be caught soliciting foreign interference in elections?

I want extremist chatter tracked online. You cons don’t seem to, befitting the party of criminality
                          The real terrorists...blm!

https://nypost.com/2021/05/04/louisv...s-video-shows/

Glad the guy was packing and stood his ground.

This is joe Biden’s America! Maxine waters approves of this confrontation.....

Comment

Teachers union controls Biden

After critics ripped the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for caving to the powerful American Federation of Teachers (AFT) union over school reopening guidance in February, White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed Tuesday the agency was following a “longstanding best practice.”

Comment

Joe is confused again

After critics ripped the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) for caving to the powerful American Federation of Teachers (AFT) union over school reopening guidance in February, White House press secretary Jen Psaki claimed Tuesday the agency was following a “longstanding best practice.”

I thought democrats followed science.....
                              President Biden hasn’t been following advice from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention to ditch his mask outdoors and around small groups of other vaccinated people because he’s taking “extra precautions,” a White House aide said Sunday.

Now they apparently are just being patriotic....

The agency last week announced that vaccinated Americans can ditch face coverings outdoors unless they are at large gatherings like concerts.

But Biden said he would continue to wear masks outside, calling it a “patriotic responsibility” and “small precaution.”

Comment

Well it would have, but when the fed says we will not raise rates and will allow inflation, when they buy bonds to support prices, when Biden gives out billons to people and offers billions more to pump up the economy, of course the market is going to go up.

When he can’t print anymore money, then you will see it tank

“Well it would have” “I wish it will” “I hope it will” “I pray it will”
                                “my moneys on Trump it will” “Republikazzzzes should withdraw everything and anything & then it will”

It will tank ..... I want it to tank , I beg of it to tank because I’m a Republikazzzz and I need some winning news NOW!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X